What's new

idea for fame fighting, claim-hogging, etc. to get T-rex

Status
Not open for further replies.

arachyd

Reaction score
Everyone knows there are problems because the only way to get the final dino, the T-rex, is to continually move up in the elections, prevent others from moving up and hog all the claims. This leads to constant wars back and forth between Mokon and Gold Fields with a lot of abuses in the name of pvp.

Why not make another way to get a T-rex? I'm not saying to cheapen it. Make it just as tough to get one but not so susceptible to it being abused? I'm talking about offering a T-rex to anyone who levels up all their dinos to level 20. That has to be as hard as holding claim after claim while being attacked. It will encourage players to keep playing even after reaching level 20 - the point many quit. Now you'd have another dino to level up.

No one clan can hog all the coelos and other creatures we hunt to level up our dinos. It will require a lot of hard work hunting and questing the way the game is intended to be, plain and simple. Sitting on a claim is no fun at all but is required to even attempt to get enough fame. This makes the game a lot less fun than it should be. The current setup doesn't even give a glimmer of hope for anyone to get a T-rex without major clan wars happening to the detriment of the game's reputation.

pumkin

Reaction score
yeah this game like a hard work and you have to go to it every day!

Kavon

Reaction score
I like this idea as well. I know only about 1 player in the whole server who only has their 3 dinos to lv20. There are some who don't care for fame...but they should be rewarded too, other than just "completing" the game guide.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Sounds very interesting, but I think it would not work for the T-Rex, as there are many people who have worked hard at their fame, to change now the rules.
I'd rather see a new Dino, which is obtained in this way, it seems ideal.

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
SkyLander said:
Sounds very interesting, but I think it would not work for the T-Rex, as there are many people who have worked hard at their fame, to change now the rules.
Yes I agree, leave the rex where it is, but add a new dino to be acquired by this achievement. I see plenty of dino suggestions on the forums, why not add a few :D ?

seant

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
quite a few people have achieved their fame, and quite quickly, by other means one could reasonably assume

Status
Not open for further replies.