-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
so a couple of things to talk about here. and before you answer, no, i will not spend gold coins on dd. it's bad form to suggest spending premium currency on a game's main currency when the main currency shouldn't be this difficult to sufficiently make.

i've been max 45 for a year now. in this year, hunting has been terrible. i get very few drops (1 or 2 upgrade items in every 4 creatures or so) and it's incredibly difficult to have a substantial amount of dd, especially playing in a server that is near constantly at war. defending ccv for 10 minutes costs me 10k dd and with constant war and duelist and enemies killing those hunting it takes a long time to make dd as it is. hunting uninterrupted, i make maybe 40k in an hour. that is not nearly enough. so what needs to be done?

drop rates for max 45s need to be buffed. i don't know why they're so low, but it's ridiculous. it should not take me an hour to make 40k dd, only to lose it all defending. clothes and skins drop more than upgrade items and basic boosters. absolutely not okay.

if not the above, then teleport costs for max levels (especially in ccv) need to be dropped to compensate for the low drop rates.

hunting gels. ideally, these gels would give a chance for x2, x3, x4, etc drops since at high levels those are eliminated completely. if the drop rate were to stay as low as it is, this would at least make those few drops more substantial.

regardless of what it is, something has to be fixed. it's not right to punish your high level players for being high level by nerfing the main means of making dd.