What's new

How to tell if I have a Plus Account?

DinoRAWRia

Reaction score
Hey all, I joined Dinostorm in 2013 and haven't played it in a while. I recently wanted to get back into it again, but am still getting used to all of the changes.
The last time I played Dinostorm I bought an upgrade account, which is supposed to last forever, but I can't seem to find any indication on my account of whether I have the Plus upgrade or not. Is there anything I can check to make sure I'm still upgraded, and if not, who can I contact about it?
Thanks!

PETER12

Reaction score
HI :D
You can see if you have Plus when you finish the mission.At xp box you will see in the upper left corner a sign that means DS Plus account.If you will see around it a blue light that means it is activated.Or you can ask somebody who doesnt have DS Plus account and compare the xp with him from the same mission.

I hope i helped you :)

khaly

Reaction score
DinoRAWRia said:
Hey all, I joined Dinostorm in 2013 and haven't played it in a while. I recently wanted to get back into it again, but am still getting used to all of the changes.
The last time I played Dinostorm I bought an upgrade account, which is supposed to last forever, but I can't seem to find any indication on my account of whether I have the Plus upgrade or not. Is there anything I can check to make sure I'm still upgraded, and if not, who can I contact about it?
Thanks!

Hello! :)

To check if you have or not Dino Storm Plus, look in Achievements > Career & Interaction > Advancement. There, in the top is the section : Dino Storm Plus.

All the best,
Khaly

PETER12

Reaction score
khaly said:
DinoRAWRia said:
Thanks!

Hello! :)

To check if you have or not Dino Storm Plus, look in Achievements > Career & Interaction > Advancement. There, in the top is the section : Dino Storm Plus.

All the best,
Khaly
This is much better!I didnt think of that. :D