What's new

How I can transfer my account Kongregate or get her login

kallebe120

Reaction score
I want to transfer my account of Kongregate to original web site
I can't get the Login because don't have her Login, Is possible I get her login or transfer her to oficial website ?
The problem is to buy in Kred(Kongregate virtual cash) is difficult and the price is very different.

- Sorry for my bad english I am brazilian(Sorry for not posting on the forum portuguese I decided to come here because very difficult for someone to answer there).

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
kallebe120 said:
I want to transfer my account of Kongregate to original web site
I can't get the Login because don't have her Login, Is possible I get her login or transfer her to oficial website ?
The problem is to buy in Kred(Kongregate virtual cash) is difficult and the price is very different.

- Sorry for my bad english I am brazilian(Sorry for not posting on the forum portuguese I decided to come here because very difficult for someone to answer there).
Hello :),

Please visit the following link for any help regarding your account on Kongregate.

I Can't Log Into My Account! - Kongregate.

Please note that as this is a login issue of your account created on Kongregate, Splitscreen Support might also redirect you to your login provider's support system (Kongregate).

Resources :

trouble.png

Best Regards,
Enix