What's new

How do I get Clan members ?

billygun

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a clan called bounty hunters, it has 10 people but I can't get more because I don't know how. Can someone please tell me how to do it.

arachyd

Reaction score
You can work with what you have to urge your clan mates to become strong so the clan isn't seen as begging for members to help it. It's offering it's strength to players that gets new members. This is much more attractive to someone looking for a clan.

You can make offers to individuals you see in the game or you can occasionally say in global or local chat that you are looking for members. Don't say it every 5 minutes or even every hour or it looks like you are begging and it gets very annoying to other players.

Make sure you are not the only one able to accept new members. If you are not online and no one accepts their requests to join players will go to another clan quickly. Choose a couple of your clan mates to be officers and set clear guidelines on who you will accept and what they should tell new members.

Teach your officers how to talk someone through joining by clicking their name or clicking on them to view their profile. No one wants to stop playing in the middle of their game to run to the Dino Ville saloon just to join a clan.

As the clan grows it will move closer to the prominent spot in the saloon and people will be able to see it there in front of other clans with less members.