What's new

Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atome

Reaction score
I am getting really tired of being killed for no reason.

Middle of quest? Killed.
Minding my own business and hunting? Killed.
Just plain AFK? Killed.

Seriously, I really don't have the time to walk to DV EVERY time I have to get up and do something.
The outlaw hunters are great, but they don't really stop people from killing you in the first place.
Maybe some kind of DECLINE when a person chooses to go outlaw and try to kill you? Not for dueling of course, just for when people go outlaw just to kill you.

I'm honestly not sure how it would work, but it's really discouraging when I'm trying to have fun with my friend and do quests and a larger, higher leveled player just swoops in and kills us out of boredom.

roqi319

Reaction score
hheheeheh its a pvp game dude.... just wait until you are senior player then you will be bored too and will definitely kill for fun... everybody has to pass this stage :LOL:

the game gets boring after sometime thats why game staff should work to make the old players remain interested in the game so that they won't have time to kill out of boredom :mrgreen:

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
This is why I am taking a stand against The Revolution. Their enjoyment is derived from the pain of others. And I will make sure that soon, they will know how we feel.

Atome

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
hheheeheh its a pvp game dude.... just wait until you are senior player then you will be bored too and will definitely kill for fun... everybody has to pass this stage :LOL:

the game gets boring after sometime thats why game staff should work to make the old players remain interested in the game so that they won't have time to kill out of boredom :mrgreen:
Okay so let's entertain the old players and drive away any new players. Brilliant.

Edit: Oh and yes, thank you for assuming that I'll be killing people for no reason in the future. How about no. It's rude and completely unnecessary.

Edit: And let me point out, that I was NOT saying anything about PVPing. I'm talking about going outlaw to kill someone who didn't agree to a fight for absolutely NO reason.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Well Atom there are some guidelines you can report harassment players, when they kill you repeatedly without any sense, being Outlaws, while you're doing quest's, farming, etc. You must check the CoC rules below:
http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=254
Clear whether these in Dueling mode, you can not complain of PVP, when you walked into it.
I think if these players or player,cause you harassment within the game, leaving you not play quietly, thanks to PVP outlaw, you should report them.
I also agree that the Outlaw Hunters, are useless in helping. Should have more attack power and attack range much higher to really defend the attacked.

Atome

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
Well Atom there are some guidelines you can report harassment players, when they kill you repeatedly without any sense, being Outlaws, while you're doing quest's, farming, etc. You must check the CoC rules below:
Clear whether these in Dueling mode, you can not complain of PVP, when you walked into it.
I think if these players or player,cause you harassment within the game, leaving you not play quietly, thanks to PVP outlaw, you should report them.
I also agree that the Outlaw Hunters, are useless in helping. Should have more attack power and attack range much higher to really defend the attacked.
PvPing I'm quite okay with c: I love a good duel every now and then.
And from now on I will in fact screen and report them then, if that's all I can honestly do.

Edit: I must point out that my original intent was to suggest a way to prevent people attacking in the first place, not in a dual or PVPing. But I suppose that's not a possibility?

SkyLander

Reaction score
Atome said:
SkyLander said:
PvPing I'm quite okay with c: I love a good duel every now and then.
And from now on I will in fact screen and report them then, if that's all I can honestly do.

Edit: I must point out that my original intent was to suggest a way to prevent people attacking in the first place, not in a dual or PVPing. But I suppose that's not a possibility?
For that you must see the alot of ideas posted about the PVP and the Outlaw mode indeed. Not only in the English forum.
The ideas are there, just is needed to perform some.

Status
Not open for further replies.