Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
Hello,

Recently, there has been a situation that, in my opinion, is unfair to some players.

With the implementation of the adrenaline effect, it has helped smaller clans fight for portals, which is a good thing. But along with this, there is a specific situation that needs to be addressed.

For example, my clan owns an entire map, and we split it between two clans so that the drain rate isn’t as high as it would be if we kept all the portals in one clan. The adrenaline effect helps smaller clans fight for the portals, and only we, who belong to this clan, receive the defender buff to fight against these smaller clans, which is fair so far.

The problem starts when three enemy clans enter our map and start draining. Both receive the adrenaline buff and are able to take the portals without much difficulty, because as just one clan, we cannot defend ourselves alone against three clans. This creates an imbalance in the battle because both enemy clans have the adrenaline buff while taking the portals, whereas only my clan has the defender buff. Meanwhile, other clans allied with us can’t help because they don’t deal enough damage to kill all members of all enemy clans in time, which leads to the loss of the portals.

In a recent example involving numbers, three clans with more than five players each drained our map. Since only members of the clan owning the portals receive the defender buff, they took the entire map in at most two phases, as our allies couldn’t help us defend, but the allies of the enemy clans could help them attack.

In other words, the game is currently giving an advantage to those draining the portals and making it harder for those defending. Is it fair that enemy clans get a buff to drain while the defending clan is left alone to defend the map against however many enemy clans come to attack? In my opinion, the correct approach would be to give a buff to our allied clans so that they can help defend the map against enemy clans (since more than one enemy clan may attack the same map), or completely remove the adrenaline effect from the game.

Please consider this, because currently, it’s ridiculous how long it takes to kill someone with the adrenaline buff. I’m just passing on feedback that I see most players complaining about.

This thread may have some opponents, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are from enemy clans, because for them, the current situation is great, as we own the map and it’s advantageous to have this disadvantage in defense.

I may be questioned for using the term “allies,” given that they trying to end the alliances that are active in most servers. However, if that’s the case, then the game should be balanced to the point where it doesn’t give an advantage to enemies attacking a map all at once. If we can’t form alliances, why should they be able to? The game needs balance—if allies can’t form, then enemies shouldn’t be able to join forces either. Think about this, as not only I, but many others, are dissatisfied with the current attack/defense system of the maps.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
I highly doubt something is gonna change about it, but at least they could make 2nd attacking clan to pay fees if they want to attack the same building as first clan (this can prevent enemy alliances from getting fast and easy buff)

Last edited:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
Also can we talk about the Adrenaline Buff duration? Which is absolutely insane, 35 seconds you can literally run from a gate to another while hardly taking damage from players unless they had the opposite buff

That's how long a buff lasted and I was attacked once on the way to watkins
1729102691404.png

To point out another thing, if there's many attackers in your gate they can literally go out from the gate circle keeping a couple drainers there and kill the defenders before they even have the chance to take their defender buff and fight back, I don't know how everyone is simply silent about this

_Leonardo_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
I highly doubt something is gonna change about it, but at least they could make 2nd attacking clan to pay fees if they want to attack the same building as first clan (this can prevent enemy alliances from getting fast and easy buff)
Yes, I know it's very unlikely that this buff will be removed from the game, but I agree with what you suggested, we need some balance in the buff so that neither side is at a disadvantage.

_Leonardo_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
Also can we talk about the Adrenaline Buff duration? Which is absolutely insane, 35 seconds you can literally run from a gate to another while hardly taking damage from players unless they had the opposite buff

That's how long a buff lasted and I was attacked once on the way to watkins
View attachment 48907

To point out another thing, if there's many attackers in your gate they can literally go out from the gate circle keeping a couple drainers there and kill the defenders before they even have the chance to take their defender buff and fight back, I don't know how everyone is simply silent about this
This is exactly one of the reasons that made me open the thread, because all it takes is for an enemy to attack a gate for them to gain a ~30 seconds advantage over anyone behind them... It’s necessary reconsider the timing and the alliances of attacking clans.

- B A R O N -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- B A R O N -
Clan
flash point
Hello,

Recently, there has been a situation that, in my opinion, is unfair to some players.

With the implementation of the adrenaline effect, it has helped smaller clans fight for portals, which is a good thing. But along with this, there is a specific situation that needs to be addressed.

For example, my clan owns an entire map, and we split it between two clans so that the drain rate isn’t as high as it would be if we kept all the portals in one clan. The adrenaline effect helps smaller clans fight for the portals, and only we, who belong to this clan, receive the defender buff to fight against these smaller clans, which is fair so far.

The problem starts when three enemy clans enter our map and start draining. Both receive the adrenaline buff and are able to take the portals without much difficulty, because as just one clan, we cannot defend ourselves alone against three clans. This creates an imbalance in the battle because both enemy clans have the adrenaline buff while taking the portals, whereas only my clan has the defender buff. Meanwhile, other clans allied with us can’t help because they don’t deal enough damage to kill all members of all enemy clans in time, which leads to the loss of the portals.

In a recent example involving numbers, three clans with more than five players each drained our map. Since only members of the clan owning the portals receive the defender buff, they took the entire map in at most two phases, as our allies couldn’t help us defend, but the allies of the enemy clans could help them attack.

In other words, the game is currently giving an advantage to those draining the portals and making it harder for those defending. Is it fair that enemy clans get a buff to drain while the defending clan is left alone to defend the map against however many enemy clans come to attack? In my opinion, the correct approach would be to give a buff to our allied clans so that they can help defend the map against enemy clans (since more than one enemy clan may attack the same map), or completely remove the adrenaline effect from the game.

Please consider this, because currently, it’s ridiculous how long it takes to kill someone with the adrenaline buff. I’m just passing on feedback that I see most players complaining about.

This thread may have some opponents, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are from enemy clans, because for them, the current situation is great, as we own the map and it’s advantageous to have this disadvantage in defense.

I may be questioned for using the term “allies,” given that they trying to end the alliances that are active in most servers. However, if that’s the case, then the game should be balanced to the point where it doesn’t give an advantage to enemies attacking a map all at once. If we can’t form alliances, why should they be able to? The game needs balance—if allies can’t form, then enemies shouldn’t be able to join forces either. Think about this, as not only I, but many others, are dissatisfied with the current attack/defense system of the maps.
why don't you present the changes you have made or will make to the players and conduct a fair survey?

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Hello,

Funny, when the update lasted for months with only a few attack times, giving the big alliances an absurd advantage, no map "owner" came to complain about imbalance.

But now that it is possible to do attacks 24 hours a day and surprise attacks are an option again, the subject of imbalance has returned. What a coincidence, huh?

"my clan is not able to hold the map easily = unbalanced"

Remember, when you lose your map and become the "attacker", your enemies face the same problem.

_Leonardo_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
Funny, when the update lasted for months with only a few attack times, giving the big alliances an absurd advantage, no map "owner" came to complain about imbalance.

But now that it is possible to do attacks 24 hours a day and surprise attacks are an option again, the subject of imbalance has returned. What a coincidence, huh?

"my clan is not able to hold the map easily = unbalanced"

Remember, when you lose your map and become the "attacker", your enemies face the same problem.
The funny thing is that you didn't read and interpreted it completely differently from what I said. Are you sure none of those who aren’t part of alliances reported anything about this disadvantage you mentioned? So what’s the reason the adrenaline effect was created? Wasn't it to balance the game, giving smaller clans a chance? Which was a good thing, as the smaller clans were feeling discouraged. And that’s what I said in the message you responded to, but you probably didn’t read and fully understand it, or you were just too lazy to get it.

When we lose part of the map, I know that currently the advantage shifts to our side, but wouldn’t it be fair to balance it so both sides have the same opportunities?

Again, I don’t expect the adrenaline effect to be removed, but I’m reporting this so that some change is made to give a chance to those who need to defend the map against 3 enemy clans alone, as our allies don’t get the defender buff.

Read it again and try to understand it better. We all know the game needs both allies and enemies to stay active, but it’s necessary to balance this example I gave so that it’s at least possible to defend the map against several clans attacking at the same time.

You’ll hardly convince me that more than 10 enemies at a portal from various clans should take advantage of the attacker buff while only my clan can benefit from the defender buff. And I’m here to discuss that.

If you see that as fair, I just appreciate that you’re not part of the devs/GMs team. :p

_Leonardo_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
And the "can't repair or drain" icon is like over 30 seconds 🙂
Thanks for your contribution, this is another point that hinders both attackers and defenders.

I would like a dev/GM to follow this thread, so that the issue of the adrenaline effect duration and also this "can't repair or drain" effect can be discussed.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
The funny thing is that you didn't read and interpreted it completely differently from what I said. Are you sure none of those who aren’t part of alliances reported anything about this disadvantage you mentioned? So what’s the reason the adrenaline effect was created? Wasn't it to balance the game, giving smaller clans a chance? Which was a good thing, as the smaller clans were feeling discouraged. And that’s what I said in the message you responded to, but you probably didn’t read and fully understand it, or you were just too lazy to get it.

When we lose part of the map, I know that currently the advantage shifts to our side, but wouldn’t it be fair to balance it so both sides have the same opportunities?

Again, I don’t expect the adrenaline effect to be removed, but I’m reporting this so that some change is made to give a chance to those who need to defend the map against 3 enemy clans alone, as our allies don’t get the defender buff.

Read it again and try to understand it better. We all know the game needs both allies and enemies to stay active, but it’s necessary to balance this example I gave so that it’s at least possible to defend the map against several clans attacking at the same time.

You’ll hardly convince me that more than 10 enemies at a portal from various clans should take advantage of the attacker buff while only my clan can benefit from the defender buff. And I’m here to discuss that.

If you see that as fair, I just appreciate that you’re not part of the devs/GMs team. :p
I understood what you said very well, don't try to distort things. As I said, when the game went on for months where the big alliances had an absurd advantage, where were you to talk about injustice and imbalance?

And why should your allies receive a defender buff, if the ones who have to defend your map are you and your clan? If your clan has several enemies, be content with holding as many portals as you can and don't try to hold an entire map. In the next phase, counterattack with your allies.

I was also against the adrenaline buff, but it was the way the devs found to stop lazy players who join huge alliances to have an easier time.

The fact is that map owners have started to feel a certain discomfort again and now they're going to start crying that the game is unbalanced.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
And why should your allies receive a defender buff, if the ones who have to defend your map are you and your clan? If your clan has several enemies, be content with holding as many portals as you can and don't try to hold an entire map. In the next phase, counterattack with your allies.
Tell me you didn't understand without telling you didn't understand

_Leonardo_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
I understood what you said very well, don't try to distort things. As I said, when the game went on for months where the big alliances had an absurd advantage, where were you to talk about injustice and imbalance?

I was also against the adrenaline buff, but it was the way the devs found to stop lazy players who join huge alliances to have an easier time.

The fact is that map owners have started to feel a certain discomfort again and now they're going to start crying that the game is unbalanced.
I believe the forum is open for discussions about the game, regardless of where I was; what matters now is that I raised a point to be discussed, I presented facts, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this way. You’ve already made your point, and I believe everyone understood it. Let other players share their views as well, you're not special.

About a year ago, the maps were controlled by alliance enemies on the AM1 server. We had to walk under protection if we wanted to hunt. Now, calling it unfair because people stopped playing and their clans consequently became weaker is sad. They had to get help from the game itself to regain any portals. I'm not doing anything different from what you did, but now asking for balance regarding the adrenaline effect.

Currently, in AM1, some allies have become enemies, and another part who were already enemies have returned. They started focusing on a single map with three different clans, making it difficult to hold the portals, even if the entire alliance is present. All three attacking clans receive the attacker buff, while only my clan gets the defender buff.

But for "Sunshine...," it's fair because some alliance players are lazy, and the enemies need to have the advantage in the attack. Then, we’ll just recover in the next phase...

I have nothing against wars, the game needs that to stay alive. Our fun is fighting for the gates. The problem starts when it takes five players to start lowering the health of just one.

- Lilith -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Lilith -
Clan
No Clan

Let's get this straight: When the attackers were at a disadvantage, they complained about it and wanted the alliances to disappear. But, funny enough, they made an alliance of attackers to take down the maps of just one clan. So, if there's an alliance of attackers, there will be one of defenders and there's nothing wrong with that, is there? Now, the attackers take advantage of a buff from one portal to another, together with other clans while only one can defend? What would be the logic in that?

Reducing the duration of the buff is the first step. 30 seconds is too much for BOTH sides. A fair war is a war in which no side abuses a method. The ATTACKERS abused it when everyone put Brachi at 1M life and stood still while they drained, and when Rex was unable to blow, since they purposely trapped themselves in a wall or in the portal itself. A fair and fun game for everyone, no sides.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Tell me you didn't understand without telling you didn't understand
"DarkMyth" is an example of this, after the topics about the update were closed and the game had months with few attack times (giving the big alliance a big advantage) he spent so long without complaining about anything, but now, it seems that the adrenaline bonus has become a problem again... 😂😂

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
I believe the forum is open for discussions about the game, regardless of where I was; what matters now is that I raised a point to be discussed, I presented facts, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this way. You’ve already made your point, and I believe everyone understood it. Let other players share their views as well, you're not special.

About a year ago, the maps were controlled by alliance enemies on the AM1 server. We had to walk under protection if we wanted to hunt. Now, calling it unfair because people stopped playing and their clans consequently became weaker is sad. They had to get help from the game itself to regain any portals. I'm not doing anything different from what you did, but now asking for balance regarding the adrenaline effect.

Currently, in AM1, some allies have become enemies, and another part who were already enemies have returned. They started focusing on a single map with three different clans, making it difficult to hold the portals, even if the entire alliance is present. All three attacking clans receive the attacker buff, while only my clan gets the defender buff.

But for "Sunshine...," it's fair because some alliance players are lazy, and the enemies need to have the advantage in the attack. Then, we’ll just recover in the next phase...

I have nothing against wars, the game needs that to stay alive. Our fun is fighting for the gates. The problem starts when it takes five players to start lowering the health of just one.
Let's get this straight: When the attackers were at a disadvantage, they complained about it and wanted the alliances to disappear. But, funny enough, they made an alliance of attackers to take down the maps of just one clan. So, if there's an alliance of attackers, there will be one of defenders and there's nothing wrong with that, is there? Now, the attackers take advantage of a buff from one portal to another, together with other clans while only one can defend? What would be the logic in that?

Reducing the duration of the buff is the first step. 30 seconds is too much for BOTH sides. A fair war is a war in which no side abuses a method. The ATTACKERS abused it when everyone put Brachi at 1M life and stood still while they drained, and when Rex was unable to blow, since they purposely trapped themselves in a wall or in the portal itself. A fair and fun game for everyone, no sides.
Asking for the buff to be reduced by a few seconds so that it is not possible to walk around the map immune to damage is valid.

But asking that allies also receive the buff makes no sense, after all, the advantage will once again be entirely on the side with more players. So what would the buff be for?

_Leonardo_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
Asking for the buff to be reduced by a few seconds so that it is not possible to walk around the map immune to damage is valid.

But asking that allies also receive the buff makes no sense, after all, the advantage will once again be entirely on the side with more players. So what would the buff be for?
That's the point, we need to reach a consensus that everyone agrees on.

I like the idea of reducing the seconds that the buff remains active after the player leaves the portal.

If this is really done and the buff lasts about 8-15 seconds after leaving the portal, for me it's not necessary for my allies to receive the buff. We will make an effort to remove the enemies from the circle, and our allies will help when the enemies' buff runs out.

This change is necessary, and I hope Highway considers this matter in a future update.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
i agree something 'might' need to be adjusted but i dont want ally clans with no damn boost. things already complicated

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces

Allies get a buff? Hell no ain’t the point but when I can make an alliance of let’s say 5 clans, a total of 30-40 players, how will that one defender clan actually defend or even reach their site to defend? 😂

Point is, one side has alliance benefit, and the other doesn’t. So a solution in between is needed, a solution where a 2nd attacker clan can’t help the main attacking clan to fight against a single clan, that’s called imbalance.

The buff is proving it’s purpose when it comes to small entities attacking bigger ones, but then most of the time it’s bringing a shiftable imbalance between the clans/alliances during war.

And removing the buff completely will turn the game back as it was, with zero attackers and simply dominant alliances, so no we don’t want that but the buff has to be adjusted at certain points.

"DarkMyth" is an example of this, after the topics about the update were closed and the game had months with few attack times (giving the big alliance a big advantage) he spent so long without complaining about anything, but now, it seems that the adrenaline bonus has become a problem again... 😂😂
I’ve always complained about the buff it’s nothing new at the beginning I was even against it. But everytime I complained about it I was only mentioning the same problems I mentioned on this thread yet it gets closed, deleted or ignored.