QueenSJ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
My_Queen
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMEX
On July 17 and July 26, 2023 I made the purchase of coins through Kongregate with my debit card and they have not been deposited I need to know what is happening and how they can help me because it is not the first time this happens I kindly ask for help that please can help me.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
How are you even able to pay through kongreagate. Didn't the site go down?

QueenSJ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
My_Queen
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMEX
no, the site is working perfectly and I sent an email to them they replied saying that I had you report this problem with DINO STORM since the problem was the game

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
How are you even able to pay through kongreagate. Didn't the site go down?
apparently it came back this year?

NaY

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-NaY-
Clan
GM Team
On July 17 and July 26, 2023 I made the purchase of coins through Kongregate with my debit card and they have not been deposited I need to know what is happening and how they can help me because it is not the first time this happens I kindly ask for help that please can help me.
Hello ! you have to send a message to support .If this would be your first time contacting support, you will need to register a support account:
  1. Go to https://support.splitscreenstudios.com/
  2. Click on "Register" and follow the instructions
  3. Watch your email inbox for an automated email from the support system that contains a verification link; click that link in order to activate your support account
  4. Return to https://support.splitscreenstudios.com/ and log in with your support login data
  5. Click on "Get Help" and follow the instructions
greetings
GM-Nay-

QueenSJ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
My_Queen
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMEX
@NaY I already did that and I contacted Kongregate they told me that the problem was not theirs was DS, and surely because it is not the first time that happens the last time it took 3 weeks to credit me the coins this time I have been on hold for almost a month and a do not arrive

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@NaY I already did that and I contacted Kongregate they told me that the problem was not theirs was DS, and surely because it is not the first time that happens the last time it took 3 weeks to credit me the coins this time I have been on hold for almost a month and a do not arrive
Please send your support ticket number (should look like ABC-123-45678) as a private message to @orrire or me.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
@orrire @NaY can I get my help? I sent ticket on August 15th and am still waiting for help, so far I am not playing because there is no point in losing my progress every day, today I posted a new message in ticket where I sent several ss with different dates and where it is clearly visible that boosters are disappearing

Reactions: NaY

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@SPA please PM me your ticket number.

Reactions: NaY