What's new

HELP

amanda.cella

Reaction score
Hello , I wonder when I change my name , I can change my ranger for women?? Thanks

RexDude

Reaction score
Yes you can but you will be cost 999 gold coins. Just go to settings and there will be a button to change name.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hi,

I think he is trying to say that he can change his ranger name using this feature but he wants to know if he could change his ranger gender using the same feature.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

RexDude

Reaction score
I'm just saying that in the settings menu, there is "Change Ranger Name" button on the right bottom corner. IDK about gender though.

Reaction score
You can not change the gender, I've tried that and have asked support to make this an option, when I set up my game, I chose female considering I am a girl, but after changing it, the game glitched and changed me back to default male... so I'm stuck with that...

RexDude

Reaction score
AshaNovaParagon said:
You can not change the gender, I've tried that and have asked support to make this an option, when I set up my game, I chose female considering I am a girl, but after changing it, the game glitched and changed me back to default male... so I'm stuck with that...
Must feel aweful :(

Reaction score
Yeah but it is what it is, as much money as we put into this game, you'd think they would have this option....