What's new

Gun Store won't allow me to buy level 5 guns that can be bought with 199 coins when you reach level 10

jaspergeli25

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
jaspergeli25
Clan
-|GAME OVER|-
This also applies to level 10 guns that can be bought with 599 coins but you can't buy the level 10 gun anymore after reaching level 15 and so on. I find it really inconvenient since I was doing a lot of quests and excited to buy a new gun after buying a level 5 dino for also 199 coins. But then after doing quests, which will give you a lot of experience, all of the dinos and guns are no longer be bought lower than your level in multiples of 5. This little mechanic here is unfair as it limits you and demands you even more gold. I get even more pissed when I became level 15, leveling up from 14 to 15, everything went from 599 to 1999 real quick lol.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello,

I think you can buy the equipments only at the same level tier or a tier above. For example if you are Level 6, It should give you an option to buy both, Level 5 and Level 10 Equipments in the Store. Unfortunately, I dont think there is any other way to buy Level 5 Equipment, once you reach Level 10. You will be offered Level 10 and Level 15 Equipments for purchase.

Best Regards,
Enix

jaspergeli25

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
jaspergeli25
Clan
-|GAME OVER|-
Thank you so much for your response and attention. I just hope for more improvements and changes to this game. But there are some inconvenient mechanics that are unfair. They should retain the option to buy dinos and guns with coins in multiples of 5 lower than you level. I really love this game so much.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello jaspergeli25,

Thank you for your feedback. You can buy the items lower than your current level (in terms of multiples of 5) e.g if you are a level 50 ranger you have options to buy level 45, level 50 and level 55 items. Usually the items higher than your current levels can be obtained through gold coins. Further your suggestion for improvement for the game is noted and forwarded.

regards,
Orrire.