What's new

๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž: ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ (๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ) ๐–๐ข๐ง ๐๐ฏ๐๐ฌ

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
โš  DISCLAIMER โš 
This Guide KILLS your enemy with NO MERCY. So DON'T be disrespectful to them.

Note: I DO NOT SUPPORT any type of bad behaviour nor do I encourage it that goes against the values of another player so don't get too-excited over your wins, thank you. now let's move in.

Dear Player, You are in the right place because I'm about to share my skill-experiences of winning over 9,000 battles to the public on how I slay my enemies 9 times 10 during combat. I have slayed every type of player you can think of on a 1v1 regardless of what their play style is and what Gun/Dino, Implants/Techs and what set they wear.

I will keep it simple and I won't take much of your time and you can pass this knowledge to others.

ALL you need is ๐Ÿ‘‡;
1) Rex (my slay king uWu) (coz you need the best to beat the best to become the best >.>)

2) Q5 clothes (min.) Endurance (let's pretend to forget dmg clothes don't exist here coz they sh!t if it can't keep up/hit someone)

(Extra tip: make Agility Q10 lvl 55 set and roll out)

3) Colt lvl 50 (min.), Gatling lvl 55 (underrated weapons)
(Look, I got no beef with pm or hammer but it's sh!t against against other guns which are used for long range and need clock, would rather use yager than those two toys)

4) Have extra cloth in inventory (lvl 55 Q5 - cold skill) to surprise enemy before PvP starts or to use it between fights.

5) Implants: Vitality, Endurance, Stability and Agility. (All 55) (Extras: Weapon Reflectance, Heat Regulator)
6) Techs: Damage, Precision, Shock and Range (legit this is all u need to destroy them)

GOLDEN RULE: ALWAYS MAINTAIN YOUR DISTANCE WITH THE ENEMY, NEVER TRY TO DEAL DAMAGE ON CLOSE RANGE UNLESS THEY USE HERBIVORES (except for few cases - I will tell you) and be on the lookout for alphas in the map (you can use them to your advantage if you are smart uWu) Jk-

Legit ways to win-
1) know what your enemy is using before the fight (yes ik, common sense) (ask them if they use vios or not cuz many do) if yes, u shouldn't be judged to use some clan boosters to match their skill

2) If they use carnivores, maintain range but if they use chicken (eat it alive in close range)

SCENARIO
3) Commonly used implant combos: Vita, Endu, Stabi and Heat.
4) Commonly used tech combos: Precision, Clock, damage and shock. (For hammer and PM) or they wear a clock cloth and use Dino defense instead of it.
(Doesn't matter still coz they gonna lose after what I tell u to follow)

Counter them with (REX) -> Vita, Endu, Stabi and Agility (yeee boiiii)
Colt/Gatling Techs -> Damage, Precision, Shock and Range
(Then fight to win, good luck but it takes more to win than just installing the combos which I tell you. You need to read their movements (towards you/running away from you) and instinctually know which EP Skill they will use on you next BUT IT ONLY BECOMES SECOND NATURE AFTER HAVING 1000s of fights!! But I will give u some tips to outplay their minds and tell you basics of PvP)

(If they use weapon reflector instead of heat or stability) QUICKLY USE the extra cloth (COLD skill) before the PvP starts or if you have time to change between fights! (IKR SLICK MOVE KKKKK) it will shock them as they would get slowed and A SLOW DINO IS A DEAD DINO KKKKKKK and that's vital for a win.

Special tip Number 2: when you start PvP, use the HEAL SKILL QUICKLY and then keep maintaining range and after your enemy gives you EP you keep an eye on them when they come closer to you, HIT THEM WITH SKILL 2 or if they take their time longer to get closer to you, FAKE YOUR RUN and make them think you are running away and they follow u back. THEN TURN BACK AND USE YOUR EP SKILL 2 -> THEN EP SKILL 3 (VULNERABLE or PENETRATE) KKKKK and continue maintaining distance until your EP loads again then use EP SKILL 4 (BURN or CONFUSE) (I would also recommend to use rex bleed and run away instead of using confusion coz they got stability)

(I'm sure their EP will be loaded too so u gotta spam skill 2 of rex - reason why cheaters use autoclicker)

(LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ALWAYS MAINTAIN DISTANCE UNTIL YOUR EP LOADS THEN COME BACK TO HIT THEM WITH YOUR EP SKILLS ONCE ITS LOADED AGAIN. (I mentioned the skill numbers earlier)

Hence, SPEED. SPEED. SPEED. A SLOW DINO IS A DEAD DINO, ALWAYS. (Added with Agility, (some cold cloth for few tricks in ur sleeve) and my recommended combo, your REX is UNKILLABLE)

if u lose once, quit game and log back then tell them u crashed (jk)

Now, it's easy to say this all but winning takes skill, speed, distance and dodging + staying clam and not forcing yourself on them is >
damage set
(players who think highest damage makes you win is a player who is CERTIFIED AMATEUR KKKKK)

if you learn and apply what I tell you, you will be UNKILLABLE in fights, regardless of what they use otherwise. That's my way of PvP

(This may become outdated in the future but currently this is how you become UNKILLABLEโš”)

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you learnt something from the best fighter. ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿฆ–~โš”
LEVIATHAN โš”~๐Ÿฆ–

Last edited:

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
Oh no, do you want to make my game harder against more players, telling about PvP tips?:unsure: sarcasm, idc

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
โš  DISCLAIMER โš 

Note: I DO NOT SUPPORT any type of bad behaviour nor do I encourage it that goes against the values of another player so don't get too-excited over your wins, thank you. now let's move in.

Dear Player, You are in the right place because I'm about to share my skill-experiences of winning over 9,000 battles to the public on how I slay my enemies 9 times 10 during combat. I have slayed every type of player you can think of on a 1v1 regardless of what their play style is and what Gun/Dino, Implants/Techs and what set they wear.

I will keep it simple and I won't take much of your time and you can pass this knowledge to others.

ALL you need is ๐Ÿ‘‡;
1) Rex (my slay king uWu) (coz you need the best to beat the best to become the best >.>)

2) Q5 clothes (min.) Endurance (let's pretend to forget dmg clothes don't exist here coz they sh!t if it can't keep up/hit someone)

(Look, I got no beef with pm or hammer but it's sh!t against against other guns which are used for long range and need clock, would rather use yager than those two toys)

4) Have extra cloth in inventory (lvl 55 Q5 - cold skill) to surprise enemy before PvP starts or to use it between fights.

5) Implants: Vitality, Endurance, Stability and Agility. (All 55) (Extras: Weapon Reflectance, Heat Regulator)
6) Techs: Damage, Precision, Shock and Range (legit this is all u need to destroy them)

GOLDEN RULE: ALWAYS MAINTAIN YOUR DISTANCE WITH THE ENEMY, NEVER TRY TO DEAL DAMAGE ON CLOSE RANGE UNLESS THEY USE HERBIVORES (except for few cases - I will tell you) and be on the lookout for alphas in the map (you can use them to your advantage if you are smart uWu) Jk-

Legit ways to win-
1) know what your enemy is using before the fight (yes ik, common sense) (ask them if they use vios or not cuz many do) if yes, u shouldn't be judged to use some clan boosters to match their skill

2) If they use carnivores, maintain range but if they use chicken (eat it alive in close range)

SCENARIO
4) Commonly used tech combos: Precision, Clock, damage and shock. (For hammer and PM) or they wear a clock cloth and use Dino defense instead of it.

(Then fight to win, good luck but it takes more to win than just installing the combos which I tell you. You need to read their movements (towards you/running away from you) and instinctually know which EP Skill they will use on you next BUT IT ONLY BECOMES SECOND NATURE AFTER HAVING 1000s of fights!! But I will give u some tips to outplay their minds and tell you basics of PvP)

(If they use weapon reflector instead of heat or stability) QUICKLY USE the extra cloth (COLD skill) before the PvP starts or if you have time to change between fights! (IKR SLICK MOVE KKKKK) it will shock them as they would get slowed and A SLOW DINO IS A DEAD DINO KKKKKKK and that's vital for a win.

Special tip Number 2: when you start PvP, use the HEAL SKILL QUICKLY and then keep maintaining range and after your enemy gives you EP you keep an eye on them when they come closer to you, HIT THEM WITH SKILL 2 or if they take their time longer to get closer to you, FAKE YOUR RUN and make them think you are running away and they follow u back. THEN TURN BACK AND USE YOUR EP SKILL 2 -> THEN EP SKILL 3 (VULNERABLE or PENETRATE) KKKKK and continue maintaining distance until your EP loads again then use EP SKILL 4 (BURN or CONFUSE) (I would also recommend to use rex bleed and run away instead of using confusion coz they got stability)

(I'm sure their EP will be loaded too so u gotta spam skill 2 of rex - reason why cheaters use autoclicker)

(LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ALWAYS MAINTAIN DISTANCE UNTIL YOUR EP LOADS THEN COME BACK TO HIT THEM WITH YOUR EP SKILLS ONCE ITS LOADED AGAIN. (I mentioned the skill numbers earlier)

Hence, SPEED. SPEED. SPEED. A SLOW DINO IS A DEAD DINO, ALWAYS. (Added with Agility, (some cold cloth for few tricks in ur sleeve) and my recommended combo, your REX is UNKILLABLE)

Now, it's easy to say this all but winning takes skill, speed, distance and dodging + staying clam and not forcing yourself on them is >
damage set
(players who think highest damage makes you win is a player who is CERTIFIED AMATEUR KKKKK)

if you learn and apply what I tell you, you will be UNKILLABLE in fights, regardless of what they use otherwise. That's my way of PvP

(This may become outdated in the future but currently this is how you become UNKILLABLEโš”)

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you learnt something from the best fighter. ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿฆ–~โš”
LEVIATHAN โš”~๐Ÿฆ–
next guide: how to clap cheeks

dinas

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
x_x Sony x_x
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
โš  DISCLAIMER โš 

ALL you need is ๐Ÿ‘‡;

Legit ways to win-

SCENARIO

damage set

๐Ÿฆ–~โš”
LEVIATHAN โš”~๐Ÿฆ–
"best fighter" ok bruv YOU are NOT the best fighter on eu4 xdd FAR from it xd you heavily rely on luck to win :> 2nd of all reading all that is gonna confuse the hell out of players who dont understand it, its so flashy and really looks like a big mess also you mostly either LOG to avoid death or just straight up chicken out of 1v1's we know how you play and calling you a decent pvper is a very big stretch cuz you dont know how to do anything difrent with the options you have so

Rapozor

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Rapozor-
Clan
-Resurrection-
โš  DISCLAIMER โš 

ALL you need is ๐Ÿ‘‡;

Legit ways to win-

SCENARIO

damage set

๐Ÿฆ–~โš”
LEVIATHAN โš”~๐Ÿฆ–
** fixing **
" all u need is scammed rex like him"

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
"best fighter" ok bruv YOU are NOT the best fighter on eu4 xdd FAR from it xd you heavily rely on luck to win :> 2nd of all reading all that is gonna confuse the hell out of players who dont understand it, its so flashy and really looks like a big mess also you mostly either LOG to avoid death or just straight up chicken out of 1v1's we know how you play and calling you a decent pvper is a very big stretch cuz you dont know how to do anything difrent with the options you have so
This player ๐Ÿ‘† is an example of who you SHOULDN'T try to be, Im giving here some exceptional advices on how to beat the best players of the game coz I am one of them and he tryna be DISRESPECTFUL to his teacher. DON'T BE like him guys, he don't want y'all to learn on how to win, coz he hardly won fights and came here to make y'all stay amateurs like him while he himself don't wanna learn. Students must listen while the teacher talks otherwise how will they learn? He is prime example of a bad student ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ..

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
This player ๐Ÿ‘† is an example of who you SHOULDN'T try to be, Im giving here some exceptional advices on how to beat the best players of the game coz I am one of them and he tryna be DISRESPECTFUL to his teacher. DON'T BE like him guys, he don't want y'all to learn on how to win, coz he hardly won fights and came here to make y'all stay amateurs like him while he himself don't wanna learn. Students must listen while the teacher talks otherwise how will they learn? He is prime example of a bad student ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ..
"students must listen" yeah not listen to you cuz you dont know :d

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
FB_IMG_1692654927616.jpg