Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Ok i get it - you want fame u need work for it. But the way I see it - especially when 2 bandits spawn in the same time, its just typical dying simulator even if you use vio. Nerf them a bit or make them spawn only one not two in the same time so the mechanic is not such painful and rage inflicting.
To prove that currently most of max lvl players on live servers usually mine with their friends who helps them attacking those bandits coz they are really way too op :v.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Agreed they are too op especially if two tanks spawn at same time.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
They should be though and not easy to exploit. You always can farm in spots where it is easier to flee in case two spawn that are to hard to beat solo
The spawn rate is way too unpredictable for this to happen. Sometimes u can farm 15 ores without even 1 bandit spawning while on the other hand there are times when every 1 farmed ore 2 bandits are spawning. And then even if u manage to battlecry one of them away the other one is either stunning you or confusing and by this time other one will manage to come back and stub u also and its gg.