Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
hey hey

I'm on it, thank you ;)
as he bragged -Sir_Alex- took over that gm acount. You should probably check that too....also to undo the damage dealt by abusing the GM account

Wagner.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- P a r a d e X -
Clan
Matrix
Hello @Faye hope can investigate the abuse that was done today. Normally I don't complain about things in the game but this time it was really unfair.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I can understand if you are angry now. It's still my turn and I still have to go through the tickets. Please be patient.

Thank you:coffee::coffee::coffee:

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
What happend?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
also @Faye rumours are that -Sir_Alex- has access to an entire list of usernames and passwords stolen from your data base. you might check this as well and treat the whole situation as a serious breach

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Accusing the fellow players of stealing / hacking the game’s database without any actual evidence is considered invalid therefore you shouldn’t be reporting players without evidence and shouldn’t be using the game’s forum to report or complaint about someone, create a ticket for such things

You’re blaming someone else for some in-game hatred

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Accusing the fellow players of stealing / hacking the game’s database without any actual evidence is considered invalid therefore you shouldn’t be reporting players without evidence and shouldn’t be using the game’s forum to report or complaint about someone, create a ticket for such things

You’re blaming someone else for some in-game hatred
as this is sensitive data i am not allowed by the GDPR(ex Data Protection Act) rules and regulations to post them here. But it's ok -x R A V E N as you where there when all this happened(online). Lovely day :p

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
The whole topic doesn’t belong here, it belongs to the support team where you should have a ticket

Yes I was there last night matter of fact I was killed twice by the GM and took it as a joke without knowing anything, so I really don’t recommend accusing people without evidence

innit?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
The whole topic doesn’t belong here, it belongs to the support team where you should have a ticket

Yes I was there last night matter of fact I was killed twice by the GM and took it as a joke without knowing anything, so I really don’t recommend accusing people without evidence

innit?
as a matter of fact i also have all the screenshots with all the conversations in the global english chat but this is not for you to see. stop spamming and/or provoking. wish you a noice day mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.