SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Let's be honest since the new weapon rebalance has come to the game the meta hasnt changed at all its just peacemaker + rex + endurance sets making everything feel just boring and kinda pointless to even use anything else, I love that the devs have buffed other guns dont get me wrong now gat is actually useful but the peacemaker NEEDS to be nerfed to how it was, it never a buff to its skills considering it already has quite alot of dmg + the highest Base range in the game but giving it 575% skill dmg seems a bit overkill considering how it already is .-. even before this it was and still is the META weapon which is pretty sad considering all weapons CAN be used BUT how it is now if you dont have a quality 7-8 endurance set (which is excessive for TINY difrences) your not gonna have fun with people running around like chickens while you chase them .-. its pretty obvious how we have to play PVP. is there a way to fix this? Probably to be honest i can say a few but take them as you will. I might be a bit biased towards the pm cuz i absolutely hate it (considering its always been the same with stat difrences) so take that as you will and yes im speaking this from a perspective where weapon reflectance RNG isnt a factor x-x that implant is hell aswell as agi and i dont wanna talk about them beacuse if you've PVP'd you know exactly why their so good.
1. make other guns MORE reliable for longer range pvp while guns like the
-Gatling can be used BUT only if yk how to use it effectivly x-x since its confusion is nice to stop the paralyze from the peacemaker allowing the other person to run away

-Hammer is almost the same? highest dmg in the game is good but its nerfed skill dmg doesnt help it at all (from experience of mine maybe its difrent for you as a player)

- Showstopper is well the shortest range gun in the game so its not the best. even WITH range tech its just 933 (at level 55 with lvl 55 range tech) which is higher than a base peacemaker it doesnt help it however due to the peacemakers Canyon Ray skill Extra power (50% more range which just gives it 1450 range without a range tech) so it kinda gets out ranged unless of course you have a higher endu set than your oponent but well it wont help if you cant hit due to rex roar so yeah

- Colt is colt close range Damage over time so its out the question. From experience its most effective at close range of course but you know thats what we cant have in this META and yes even with range tech, weapon reflec just shuts colt down unless you dont attack get EP and hope to god you dont get reflected

- Yager rifle, i dont know about it beacuse ive never tried it, maybe its good against the pm with if its increased dmg and slow maybe its not i dont know.

Wht could we do to yk fix this?
well, either nerf the peacemaker to allow other guns to shine and redifine the meta YOU guys have decided to make and has been standing for a few years now
or give us something that will make the other guns useful against the peacemaker.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I dunno on which server u are playing bud is it even dino storm server?

Peacemaker can be easily countered just with getting and special imps/techs. If most people play rex + pm combo try changing ur play style instead of distance fights to close ones. Use fast dino or tank dunno just change ur own perspective on things instead of writting post about changing the game.

Good luck.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I dunno on which server u are playing bud is it even dino storm server?

Peacemaker can be easily countered just with getting and special imps/techs. If most people play rex + pm combo try changing ur play style instead of distance fights to close ones. Use fast dino or tank dunno just change ur own perspective on things instead of writting post about changing the game.

Good luck.
Ur right and sadly the bro speaks from his experience of getting killed a ton a lot, I would assume the player he fought must be infamously known for his skillset and killing players recklessly throughout the server, to put more things in perspective, I would rather learn from a player who beats me a 100 times than to complain about weapon/Dino imbalances since I think all is good. 🤭