Game Guide Gitches

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
So, my game guide is complete, but its still there. Today, another glitch presented itself, i had two game guides for a bit?

???

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

Please try dismiss the game guide (if the dismiss option is available). Delete temporary java files and temporary internet files and login again. If there are still two guides appearing then send the ticket at support regarding the issue. :)

regards,

Orrire.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Still curious about why the Game Guide remains active on screens after it says it has been completed (all items are checked off through the entire guide) - Can we please get rid of this or at least fix it so I know what I need to do to -actually- complete it? It's annoying as crap.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Pideaux said:
Still curious about why the Game Guide remains active on screens after it says it has been completed (all items are checked off through the entire guide) - Can we please get rid of this or at least fix it so I know what I need to do to -actually- complete it? It's annoying as crap.
Hello :),

Please try checking whether you have won the Sheriff's monument no.1 place or not ? And recheck the game guide pages. There could be any of the task which is incomplete. Note that the players who won sheriff before the "Sheriff's Monument" update , their game guide is still not complete because they have not reached no.1 on the monument.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Pideaux

Reaction score
........ >.>

This issue remains unresolved. That's all I'm saying. e.e

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Pideaux said:
........ >.>

This issue remains unresolved. That's all I'm saying. e.e
Hello Pideaux :),

As this issue still remains unresolved, possible cause could be that it is a bug. Please make a support ticket here http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/ . I hope your issue gets fixed soon.
Good luck !

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

arachyd

Reaction score
Tell me if I understand this correctly because it seems ludicrous. Anyone who won Sheriff before the monument update is stuck with the game guide forever? This would be mainly people who spend enormous amounts of time and probably money on the game. I certainly hope there are plans to fix it.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
arachyd said:
Tell me if I understand this correctly because it seems ludicrous. Anyone who won Sheriff before the monument update is stuck with the game guide forever? This would be mainly people who spend enormous amounts of time and probably money on the game. I certainly hope there are plans to fix it.

Pretty much. Pid got people to let her win monument. But it doesn't matter because i won sheriff after the monument update, got top monument and still have a game guide sitting there. I don't know about people that have won after this update though.

Pideaux

Reaction score
I think the problem is that the game guide is saying that I've completed everything, when I probably haven't. But I'm not sure what I need to complete because I'm lazy and expect the game to do what it is supposed to do and tell me these things. >.>

Also Pro, no offense, but I'd rather an actual Forum/Game mod comment on my problems. When you do, it leads others to believe the issue is resolved and less likely to comment. Thanks.

debi.brown

Reaction score
The game guide tells me to bring my dinosaur up to level 25, and it is already level 29?? same for my weapon??

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are working on a fix for this. Thanks for the update

PARTY_ROCK

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
PARTY_ROCK
Clan
GhostDivision
Another glitch aswell, Im lvl 40 but in Game Guide I dont have reach lvl 35 achievement complited

kyosarc

Reaction score
The game guide tells me to bring my dinosaur up to level 25, and it is already level 29?? same for my weapon??
Just try to switch between different dinos or weapons if possible. This should fix your problem.

Another glitch aswell, Im lvl 40 but in Game Guide I dont have reach lvl 35 achievement complited
This should be repaired now.

best regards