What's new

fixing game

- R e m o -

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
58
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Rexo
Clan
- RebeLLioN -
I have not given up on my ideas and what I believe to be right, within the framework of the intense requests and complaints I have received, and I would like to state that I will not give up on voicing this. I did not say that I am certain about the supply system, but the things that I think should definitely be changed are; the buff should definitely be removed, and in close combat, weapons should fire again with 30% of their normal damage.
want to know your ideas
thanks
 

Blank_Sven67

Active member
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
81
Reaction score
112
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Vergil Sparda -
Clan
Nenhum
In the end, the consumer is right. A game can be art, but it is also a product. If it continues with this poor quality, there will come a time when everyone will lose interest...
 
Top