Fix sheriff monument achievement bug

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
I have the achievement "be the top 1 on the sheriff's monument" but not the "be in top 5 on the sheriff's monument". This doesn't really make sense, because if I was top 1, then during that time I was also top 5. I think this is true for other positions too

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
That means you were top 1 before the top5 achievement was added, and these acheivements do not check backwards if the previous one was completed.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Well I don't know if that's a bug but I saw many people that had lower achievement points that my own avatar, and they got placed in the monument (for example three people got 50 th place) while mine avatar with higher achievement point is not placed in that scale at all. Moreover 90% of those people are not active anymore and yet they still got placed on the monument. Is this a bug? If not, how exactly is the monument working?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
I thought higher the achievement points higher the place on monument?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
That means you were top 1 before the top5 achievement was added, and these acheivements do not check backwards if the previous one was completed.
Is it possible to change this? I feel like past sheriffs do not get the achievements and coins while newer ones do