Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello,

With reference to the Game Update Deployed on 08th April, 2020.

The guns fire-rate is extremely slowed down after the update, especially felt by Showstopper users, like me. I have few points which I would like to bring forward to the Dev Team.

1> Even if the damage per second is same, that is not effective if the gun itself takes 5 seconds to fire again. Within that duration, the opponent can make the next move.

2> The Extra Power bar fills up only when there is an incoming/outgoing damage. It takes longer now to fill up the Extra Power.

3> In the weapon window, the attribute shows clock value as "-92" for Showstopper Level 55 with Level 54 Clock Tech, but when putting mouse over it, it shows "968"

Best Regards,
Enix

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Also the peacemaker have negative clock value.

801BD8E2-71FD-4D3D-B5AF-6994F251C85D.jpeg

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Feedback for Update Deployed on 09.04.2020

1> (i) Previously, the Bean Bag and Power Shot had different percentage of power dealt. As the Power Shot skills have only 66 % chance of hitting the target, and attacks upto three targets the damage percentage from Power Shot was more than the Bean Bag skill. But now they both have same percentage of damage but the hit chances of Power Shot is same.

(ii) Clock for Showstopper remained same. It shows "-92" and "968" (Two values of clock). The gun fires at the rate of approx 0.3 per second. Also, peacemaker is showing negative value of Clock (-66).

2> The first part of <1> is applicable also to other weapons which attacks more than one target, but still with same damage as that skill which affects only one target. It can become overpowered during fights when an user is fighting with more than one target.

Best Regards,
Enix

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
The distance filters from recent updates are not good. As long as the user is present in the vision of mob, it is no problem but if he goes away (until the unit disappears from his screen) and then comes back, that unit suddenly appears on the screen.
I never had any problems related to frame rates in the game since months, and neither am I having any frame rates problem now, it is still the same but the distance filters could be reset to the value what was there before easter. It would help bring a better gameplay experience.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
3> I had easter muscle level 55 skin equipped, but when I picked up a level 55 green tiger skin, the game didn't show any dialogue box to equip the item or not.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Enix said:
3> I had easter muscle level 55 skin equipped, but when I picked up a level 55 green tiger skin, the game didn't show any dialogue box to equip the item or not.
EDIT : Not a bug, the tiger skin was q3, but the equipped skin was q5.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
Enix said:
Screenshot_23.png
that's not a bug. its showing your total clock, which accounts for your clock tech and any clock clothes you're wearing.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Ah, okay.. but still.. negative 92 clock is too slow for a gun.. my Showstopper is taking 2 or 3 seconds to shoot 1 time, and there is also a high chance of miss.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
EDIT : No, it is actually showing two clock values for showstopper, I took down clock tech, and all clock clothes, but still the total clock value is shown as 968 but clock of showstopper as -92.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-Alejandra
Clan
None
Hi ;)

Level +50 clanmates told me that level 40 weapons do more damage than +50, especially the Cold weapon. I have not tried it because I do not have a weapon of that level but I would like that you devs review it.

My best wishes.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
After the 16th April's Update, the game runs much better in terms of performance. I did not encounter anymore delays for opening windows, stationary dinos, rubber banding etc
Thanks for the Update!

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Its better but not as good as we wanted it to be. Especially the America servers are still under high load. Its hard to track down the cause but we hope to find further improvement next week.