FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Im sure im asking for the majority here so ill try to keep it fairly short.

What is the current status of the update? We have been in silence for a while. People have certaintly voiced their concerns about the current state of the update.
Dominant clans can still hold maps and elections like before, blocking any "kos" or people that looked at them the wrong way out of the elections because people are quick to adapt and realise how to deal with the new update to continue holding the server hostage pretty much. Dont get me wrong if you are a big clan and have enough power to hold some buildings then all the better for you but the so called alliances are pretty much the same as before, its not wrong to have power in this game, its wrong to cut off literal game content for people who just wanna be casuals or whatever you wanna call it. Also many people complained about the game being a 3 hour chore at night pretty much. What about people who can only play at day? or late at night? Can they enjoy feeling useless and miss any action? if there is any ofc because as mentioned above people that are "different" or just simply dont wanna go with the flow can enjoy wasting 30+ mins to try and get a building just to not get it anyway because they will be hunted like dogs on the servers and lets be fair even capturing a building or two with some kind of miracle it will never be enough to compete with so many clans electing players.

A bit out of context but please remove the pvp extra booster damage. its already bad enough that people can open their wallet to buy ready q10 clothing but at least that you can also do it yourself by hunting. But booster not everyone can afford that for many reasons depending on their country. Just a bit more hunting damage buff and completely remove pvp bonus. And i know many people will complain about it and probably not buy it as much but that just proves my point and shows the p2w state on this game.

Are you as developers satisfied with the current update status?
Has there been some sort of survey to get feedback from the playerbase?
What are the current plans for the future of this game?
What are we expected to look forward to in the next big update or in general updates?
Is ANYTHING at all planned to come in to the game soon? A new dinosaur or a gun? Perhaps some sort of gameplay rework/change/addition?
Has the players posts here in the forum been acknowledged? I personally have provided a fair amount of ideas but we never really got noticed in an effort to rekindle the flame many people had when they first played this game.

Even you reading this as a player, voice your concern here at this thread so we can hopefully have some sort of discussion with the development team.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.JawFrey.-
Clan
Taxi Carrara
“ Mini evento “ uma verdadeira pataquada.
mano conseguem admitir que essa atualização dos portais é um fisco total.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Im sure im asking for the majority here so ill try to keep it fairly short.

What is the current status of the update? We have been in silence for a while. People have certaintly voiced their concerns about the current state of the update.
As far as I've heard, the developers are discussing plans for upcoming updates (Ideas that have been suggested by the community), they originally had a list of changes they were going to make, but that list will be adjusted due to Endgame 3.

And one of the topics that was put on the table is the possibility of publishing ds on other platforms.

However, the developers are currently working on a PG balance update, so we probably won't hear anything new about DS until they finish that in a month (?).

Why do you think the recent announcement of the new conflict phases was released?

Last edited:

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
it would be better to adjust the balance in the game a little more, I liked when the damage of the skill, for example, at pm was 270%, but the rest of the weapons were in balance, I think the average value in % of skills should not exceed even 300% due to the fact that critical hits become very painful for dmg dealers dino, the same reason why in conflicts some brachi and others are tank dinos, the game simply does not have enough balance, a large % skills makes the game very fast and more dependent on the randomness of the numbers, because you can lose pvp after receiving a random crit with any skill, either change % skills, or introduce a counter measure against precess tech. but we are getting an update of conflicts again in which tanks alone will dominate as always, as many as 2 problems of these conflicts: alliances are still working and the balance is broken due to critical hits due to the high percentage of damage to weapons skills

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
If you attack now and get a building, you lose it again afther 1 hour and indeed you get killed foreverrrrr and no more buildings to gain^^

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
I bet the devs will say, afther this so called event fails, "nobody wants the 24hours action"
it fails because gamers who wants 24hours action already left the game and dont come back for 1 day. (they not come back because of all of those updates)

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
i think the issue is that people complaint how they could do suprirse attacks before and yes sure they could attack anyday anytime, but also the gates could've been retook anytime

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
I always thougt that in a forum people can give their opinion good and bad^^
So that devs know how to improve the game. To attrack people to play it.
If they dont want to learn from negative opinions then this game never will get better, and more people wil leave....

End Game^^

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I always thougt that in a forum people can give their opinion good and bad^^
So that devs know how to improve the game. To attrack people to play it.
If they dont want to learn from negative opinions then this game never will get better, and more people wil leave....

End Game^^
I agree, even with this event, the game has long become boring and has no incentives like Rex before, there is no unique experience

xue_bing

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
I1 E 4 E H b K A
Clan
fekete lovag
i think the issue is that people complaint how they could do suprirse attacks before and yes sure they could attack anyday anytime, but also the gates could've been retook anytime
Thank you, my baby, I'm very honored (it's about the conversation we had in the game yesterday^^)