1629585733764.png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Well, this time I collected several points about the balance of some dinosaurs, including weapons that need a change. @Highway

Dinos:

Ankylosaurus:

-Return the ankylosaurus armor. The reason is simple, the anky is not good without armor, with armor it will cause several players to vary their weapon (colt), and combination of technologies, Anky suffers a lot in front of players who equip stability

-Increase endurance. Another reason why anky is not used is because of its speed, it is very slow.

Brachiosaurus:
-Skill 1 should improve, having a somewhat similar result to ankylosaurus to balance its armor.

-The endurance affects him a lot like the anky.

Coelophysis:
I have seen many people use this dinosaur for its great speed or escape in various situations, this dinosaur becomes difficult to attack. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that you should ...

-Decrease vitality of the coelophysis. Why?, Because the dinosaur is very fast, attacking up close is almost impossible, although the range weapons cause damage, they cannot lower it enough due to the high vitality that this dinosaur has. If I have learned something in other games, it is that the faster you are, the less vitality you have.

Pachycephalosaurus:
-Decrease vitality. Pachy is a somewhat similar case to coelophysis.

Tyranossaurus:
-Decrease endurance. The other attributes of the tyranosarus are fine but its movement speed is very fast and makes it more OP also, It doesn't make sense for a large dinosaur to run fast. It's literally a giant cellophysis.

Centrosarus:
I think all players agree that the Centrosaurus needs a change to its Ability Effects 1 and 2.

Weapons:

As many of you know, yager and peacemaker weapons are used more than other weapons, mainly because they have range and range is still the main factor in winning a fight.

Showstopper, Burning Colt y Hammer:

These 3 weapons need an improvement in their damage and / or effects of their abilities. Why? because currently ranged combat is more effective than close combat. In close combat we only do little damage up close and at a distance we suffer against players who use fast dinosaurs.

LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
Well, this time I collected several points about the balance of some dinosaurs, including weapons that need a change. @Highway

Dinos:

Ankylosaurus:

-Return the ankylosaurus armor.
YEEESS YESS pls.

For example, I want to play tanks, (ım 45lvl) but the conditions of the game do not allow it, why are they so slow? ok they should be slow but not that much (think low lvl players).

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Ankylosaurus:
-Increase endurance. Another reason why anky is not used is because of its speed, it is very slow.
Brachiosaurus:
maybe, but in the future there will be shortcuts in maps so increasing their speed might be unnecessary, but nobody knows when those shortcuts gonna be...

Coelophysis:
Decrease vitality of the coelophysis. Why?, Because the dinosaur is very fast, attacking up close is almost impossible, although the range weapons cause damage, they cannot lower it enough due to the high vitality that this dinosaur has. If I have learned something in other games, it is that the faster you are, the less vitality you have.
weapons can lower hp pretty well, believe me, i have fought using coel and fought vs coel, not vitality is the problem, but probably 1st skill, which doesn't allow damagers to catch it and kill fast in close range

Pachycephalosaurus:
coel is faster than pachy, so just catch pachy and keep it in close range with coel, with 2nd skill killing it will go even easier, similar with damagers. if any other dino, with higher hp than pachy's, is used, then simply keep and shoot pachy in far range and in the end pachy will die bcs of having less hp.
i am using coel and pachy in fighting, so i know what im saying

Tyranossaurus:
-Decrease endurance. The other attributes of the tyranosarus are fine but its movement speed is very fast and makes it more OP also, It doesn't make sense for a large dinosaur to run fast. It's literally a giant cellophysis.
i agree and disagree about it, bcs its kind of strange that rex is that fast, but this is the only dino which could catch coels and keep them in close range bcs of bleed and endurance

These 3 weapons need an improvement in their damage and / or effects of their abilities. Why? because currently ranged combat is more effective than close combat. In close combat we only do little damage up close and at a distance we suffer against players who use fast dinosaurs.
ss and colt are close range guns, ss and hammer already have highest dmg, if they would have increased damage then players would use them in far range as well, not close, so it wouldn't fix much, hammer is used in far range too, but rarely bcs it requires focus tech, but it has highest dps, so its balanced, ss and colt are close range guns so i think its normal that they not very effective in far range and colt has his burning, which does decent dmg and helps to slowdown and keep running enemies in close range, although maybe improving their effects could help, the main thing why far range combat is that its effective bcs of most players are using coels or other dinos for far range, what allows to escape fight, specially easily do that with coel

In close combat we only do little damage up close
(x), totally false, damagers and even coel do more damage in close range than most the guns, only hammer and ss can compete in damage vs damager dinos, the thing about far range is that there is higher chance to escape fight, specially as i already said, while using coel, this is the main reason why far range is more popular than close

Ankylosaurus:
-Return the ankylosaurus armor. The reason is simple, the anky is not good without armor, with armor it will cause several players to vary their weapon (colt), and combination of technologies, Anky suffers a lot in front of players who equip stability
:unsure:

Centrosarus:
I think all players agree that the Centrosaurus needs a change to its Ability Effects 1 and 2.
yeap, (/)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Brachiosaurus:
-Skill 1 should improve, having a somewhat similar result to ankylosaurus to balance its armor.
(/), i think it could be increased to 50% or even more, bcs reality is that a lot of players use perforation in fights, just for sake of not letting have use and advantage for players with armor

Xx_KingOfWolves_xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_KingOfWolves_xX
Clan
The Revolution
I'm giving an example of another dino that tanks muiiitoo, more than the ank, brachy has his skil that reduces damage from the weapon and the dino (time of the skil 39sec loading) I really wanted them to return the same from the center to reflect damage from the dino and the dino weapon and could leave 39 sec, it will already tank and deal reasonable damage, parasaurus has 50% agility with a skil that has a 20 sec cooldown and active is 12 sec, in short it doesn't make sense the center is so weak, compared to all dinosaurs

Xx_KingOfWolves_xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_KingOfWolves_xX
Clan
The Revolution

Dinos:

Ankylosaurus:

Brachiosaurus:

Coelophysis:
I have seen many people use this dinosaur for its great speed or escape in various situations, this dinosaur becomes difficult to attack. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that you should ...

-Decrease vitality of the coelophysis. Why?, Because the dinosaur is very fast, attacking up close is almost impossible, although the range weapons cause damage, they cannot lower it enough due to the high vitality that this dinosaur has. If I have learned something in other games, it is that the faster you are, the less vitality you have.

Pachycephalosaurus:

Tyranossaurus:

Centrosarus:

Weapons:

As many of you know, yager and peacemaker weapons are used more than other weapons, mainly because they have range and range is still the main factor in winning a fight.

listen to it for God's sake the centrooo it's sooooo weak please balance the center for min let it vulnerable and reduce it to 20 sec recharge and make the reflector stronger if you are not going to change in the skil's recharge time

Xx_KingOfWolves_xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_KingOfWolves_xX
Clan
The Revolution
1633734893290.png1633734893290.pnge andam reclamando de algumas animaçoes, a do coel e do ank niveis baixos estao muito estranhas