What's new

Facebook name !!

Wardoe

Reaction score
Hi , so i started playing Dino Storm on my facebook and now im playing on Dino Storm client .So i was wondering
if there is any other way to change name? Becouse my accaunt got name from Facebook . And i dont like it ..
Pls help me ..Thanks : )

clockman

Reaction score
Hello you can change the name if your playing it online at dinostorm.com just changer it when you sign through splitscreen. I hope this helps. :D
Wardoe said:
Hi , so i started playing Dino Storm on my facebook and now im playing on Dino Storm client .So i was wondering
if there is any other way to change name? Becouse my accaunt got name from Facebook . And i dont like it ..

Wardoe

Reaction score
clockman said:
Hello you can change the name if your playing it online at dinostorm.com just changer it when you sign through splitscreen. I hope this helps. :D
Wardoe said:
I mean , I created first accaunt on facebook on Europe . So i didnt have option to change name , it automaticly puted other (Facebook) name . So i wish if there is way to change ingame name ?

RexDude

Reaction score
I'm afraid it is not possible to change your name without a price. In settings button on the top right corner of the screen, you will see a button to change the ranger name. It will require you to pay 999 gold coins. Collecting them by doing quests is a bad idea because all free gold is eventually limited so you will have to buy.

Wardoe

Reaction score
RexDude said:
I'm afraid it is not possible to change your name without a price. In settings button on the top right corner of the screen, you will see a button to change the ranger name. It will require you to pay 999 gold coins. Collecting them by doing quests is a bad idea because all free gold is eventually limited so you will have to buy.
Thats sucks. Well ill try to buy some :) ..
Thanks for help : )