Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Hello everyone :)

I have created a new clan in Europe1. Technically "Extra Power" is an old clan, so you can say I re-created it. :sneaky:

We as clan.. have decided to choose another pass. I have set some list that I would like to call "The Code" which is a list of our clan Rules. It all about guarantee members right and at same time to not pass the line. It is fair & suitable for all. :D

Our Goal is to have what most players in our Server didn't have because of aggressive clans since 2 years , which is fun. :confused:

we will be train for PvP and War plans so we can survive & defend ourselves, and make Noobs pay for messing with us ;).

It is time for a new era in Dino Storm. The era of change.

All our Preparation will start at 6/6/2016. So if anyone wants to join us.. You know when. ;)

MX

Attachments

RexDude

Reaction score
That's really appreciable :) . I wish people like you existed in Asia_1 where the three clans Asian Force, Brazilian Army and Death Machine have taken hold of three maps seperately. Too bad i don't have a strong account for Europe_1 otherwide i would've joined :( .

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
RexDude said:
That's really appreciable :) . I wish people like you existed in Asia_1 where the three clans Asian Force, Brazilian Army and Death Machine have taken hold of three maps seperately. Too bad i don't have a strong account for Europe_1 otherwide i would've joined :( .
Thank you :D

RexDude

Reaction score
Oh and i believe that is an EXCELLENT strategy to train for war :) . No one thinks like that but it really comes in handy. Through countless pvp battles between my buddies, i have learned many secrets and strategies in pvp. Train hard, plan big and take the clans down! I wish you the best of luck ;)