Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
1623342788439.png1623342806419.png

If keys are expirable but boxes aren't, then how are we suppose to open these boxes?

Either both to be expirable or none of them should be.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
The keys will only last for this event, likely the developers will find a new medium

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
You can not open boxes without keys, so what's the point of keeping boxes but taking away the keys that you are going to open it with?

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
You can not open boxes without keys, so what's the point of keeping boxes but taking away the keys that you are going to open it with?
You can open boxes without having a key in your inventory. When you click to "Open" on a box while holding no keys in your inventory, it redirects you to this screen

1623344827577.png

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Goldcoin.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
You aren't being serious guys, are you? I could tell you both @Pleiadian & @Ulutin that you are stating the obvious. But do you really think it is in any way fair to take away the keys that you worked hard for, just to buy it again with gold coins?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
You aren't being serious guys, are you? I could tell you both @Pleiadian & @Ulutin that you are stating the obvious. But do you really think it is in any way fair to take away the keys that you worked hard for, just to buy it again with gold coins?
I am being serious.

For the easter event, days after that event ended, I founded myself with no spoon to crack the eggs. I open those with Gold and got some skins. I assume that if the player does not have goldcoin to open those boxes, then he/she would discard it.

Edit:
But do you really think it is in any way fair to take away the keys that you worked hard for, just to buy it again with gold coins?
It's fair for me. The players are getting warned that the keys would expire, they have 1 full month to open those chest. If I found myself with boxes and no keys to open those, i'd open with gold coins.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I am being serious.

For the easter event, days after that event ended, I founded myself with no spoon to crack the eggs. I open those with Gold and got some skins. I assume that if the player does not have goldcoin to open those boxes, then he/she would discard it.

Edit:

It's fair for me. The players are getting warned that the keys would expire, they have 1 full month to open those chest. If I found myself with boxes and no keys to open those, i'd open with gold coins.
gold coins are not cheap in some countries and a lot of players dont even buy gold coins, so i would agree with @MX Power , why would boxes stay and could be discarded manually instead of automatically like keys and other staff?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
gold coins are not cheap in some countries and a lot of players dont even buy gold coins, so i would agree with @MX Power , why would boxes stay and could be discarded manually instead of automatically like keys and other staff?
His logic is basically this:

If you can't afford it, then you should have opened it while you still can, you don't get that privilege that players who purchase gold coins get.