Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Emha69
Clan
I don't have a clan
Hello,

unlike the rest of the people on forum, I have one quick and simple request. I'm waiting for 3 events where title stores with different countries came, however, in none of them have I seen Bosnian title. I know a player in Europe one that has the Bosnian title and that's why I was curious why wasn't it added at store for me to buy. If you could add that one into the current title shop I would be really thankful and I would definitely buy it

Attachments

lynuu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Lynuu
Clan
- NkSf -
Yes, i see everyone using thier country titles and enjoy, meanwhile my country title isn't in the game, please bring back bosnia title.
With all my respect
Your love LYNUU ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍🫶🫶🫶

rodjo

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
ne znam
Clan
nksf
Hello,

unlike the rest of the people on forum, I have one quick and simple request. I'm waiting for 3 events where title stores with different countries came, however, in none of them have I seen Bosnian title. I know a player in Europe one that has the Bosnian title and that's why I was curious why wasn't it added at store for me to buy. If you could add that one into the current title shop I would be really thankful and I would definitely buy it
my friends and me too, we want to buy it but it never came back i dont know any reason behind it

indominusrex

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Indominusrex
Clan
Nksf
Well yeah i have seen some peopel using even Gypsy flag, can you guys please add gypsy flag beacuse my pronouns are er/sie/es i was born in Cigania which is like 70 km from Romania you can search it in google maps, if you add Gypsy Flag it would be awesome😍 ty zo much

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Well yeah i have seen some peopel using even Gypsy flag, can you guys please add gypsy flag beacuse my pronouns are er/sie/es i was born in Cigania which is like 70 km from Romania you can search it in google maps, if you add Gypsy Flag it would be awesome😍 ty zo much
Sorry, we only have titles for countries with internationally recognized football teams in Dino Storm (this is why we don't have a United Kingdom title featuring the Union Jack flag, for example).

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Dose Japan have an international recognized football team? I dont know, thats why I'm asking

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Dose Japan have an international recognized football team? I dont know, thats why I'm asking
Why of course they do ;) The selection of country titles available has a focus on European and American teams, since these continents are holding (dino?) ball tournaments right now.

Let us know if you'd like us to add the "Samurai Blue!" Japanese country title to the Title Store!

Last edited:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Why of course they do ;) The selection of country titles available has a focus on European and American teams, since these continents are holding (dino?) ball tournaments right now.

Let us know if you'd like us to add the "Samurai Blue!" Japanese country title to the Title Store!
I would me more than happy to purchase that title. Can you please add it ? Thank you so much.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X

we would like Palestine title flag to be added, Many palestinian players are playing this game, and we hope as much as possible it to be added as soon as possible

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-D R A G O N-
Clan
Dxrk Rise
Sorry, we only have titles for countries with internationally recognized football teams in Dino Storm (this is why we don't have a United Kingdom title featuring the Union Jack flag, for example).
i dont think Isreal "The Chosen Team!" have a well known team and if u can add in the next year Palestine flag "Al-Mujahideen":giggle:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Whatever it is, many wants the Palestine title added and it’s been asked for more than once already

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
View attachment 48357
nope. don't use extremist names mate
adding the palestine flag title is not a political thing for players but right for many players who are living in palestine region, as far as i can see russia flag title was added tho whats going on world, which explains devs dont go any politically for this.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
adding the palestine flag title is not a political thing for players but right for many players who are living in palestine region, as far as i can see russia flag title was added tho whats going on world, which explains devs dont go any politically for this.
not with a name that belongs to an extremist organisation.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
we would like Palestine title flag to be added, Many palestinian players are playing this game, and we hope as much as possible it to be added as soon as possible
We will be looking into adding a Palestine title (/) However, the title will not be ready for the remainder of the running Dinoball event (all the other titles that we could add on short notice had already been prepared before).

- V I K I N G -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kız
Clan
yOK
Hello,

ısrael flagg better