Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
In the Old Years, the game was always doing a 30-day extreme damage
Why did the game recently start giving 14 days instead of 30 days

5c.pngAnd there is almost no content about what will be sold on sale or what products will be available

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
30d vios were not always as reward for ester event, one year it was 500 gc then 30d vios then 500 gc again and so on.
This time i guess devs decided to include both and this is why reward is 14d and gc for other rewards

About sales, devs were always announcing that it will take a place, but were not informing right away, but always informing later, like with every event, you are too reactive about this

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
30d vios were not always as reward for ester event, one year it was 500 gc then 30d vios then 500 gc again and so on.
This time i guess devs decided to include both and this is why reward is 14d and gc for other rewards

About sales, devs were always announcing that it will take a place, but were not informing right away, but always informing later, like with every event, you are too reactive about this
It is true that I am reactive to some of the questions
Instead of Fiat 500 gold and 14-day vios, they could have given you 30-day vios, just telling you their opinion