What's new

ENDgame xd

Dark_Wolf

Reaction score
Finally I know how they are bringing the game to an end with their endgame update. I only know now because I don't play anymore and I hadn't done anything with the new update yet xd. So to get fame you have to take a building and pay Dinodollars for it.
Smart because they had already moved the Dinodollars to the white junk items and in the beginning you also got quite a lot of Dinodollars. Not anymore, it is almost impossible to get Dinodollars anymore. But there is a solution for that too of course you can buy them in Dinovile lol.
And clearly no one does because more and more players stop playing. Well done Splitscreen first you are driving the players away with the lack of updates that the players actually want to play such as new levels, new maps, open maps and larger maps. And now you're chasing away the PVP players because they don't feel like hunting for Dinodollars for their fame. Amazing well done ^^ :ROFLMAO:

Dark_Wolf

Reaction score
I have spent thousands of euros on the game, but in recent years nothing at all like so many players due to the lack of updates that "gamers" (and I'm not talking about those building sitters because they are not gamers) want. Now only the devs themselves play, I think on Euro 1 because that is the only thing you hear here on this so-called forum.

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
The only thing i would agree on is the lack of updates or to be more precise lack of content because in the past months i actually saw the forums and ive seen a good amount of updates, nothing crazy but its up there compared to the past, although i dont necessarily agree with some of them they are happening.

About farming DD, its pretty much as back in the old days where you could sell the "junk" from killing stuff for a good amount, ive done so many upgrades that i lost count of them and im still up by a million dd and thats just from hunting to upgrade and not for dd. What i will agree on is that if you are max lvl its really tough to upgrade stuff because of 1x drop and even that sometimes doesnt happen, i had times i killed 3 herds to get 1 item drop out of the hundred i required.

The whole thing is moving at a snails pace but at least its moving i guess

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I have spent thousands of euros on the game, but in recent years nothing at all like so many players due to the lack of updates that "gamers" (and I'm not talking about those building sitters because they are not gamers) want. Now only the devs themselves play, I think on Euro 1 because that is the only thing you hear here on this so-called forum.
1000% true, not like they change the system 100,500 times, but they forget to even add content for high lvls when every player is already with rex, well, the developers made rex storm, now where is the new content? no one even needs these skins for nothing, there is no point, I still don't even understand why the capture-protection of gates, when 90% of the players get nothing from it already, they don't need fame, THEY NEED PVP AND CONTENT!!!!!!!!!