Easter - Fairness in a Forum Event

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Now, I'm sure no one thought of this, but I did. If this event is going to be like our christmas bonus codes, I do not agree one bit. The only reason the 50 use codes were okay and semi-fair is because people were already getting things on the game for the IN GAME event. If you're going to do skin codes, you shouldn't make them 50 use only, some players won't get anything and in the end you're going to lose more business than you already have with the update. I hope the devs take this is mind, but I doubt you will.

Thank you for your time.

~Sandysauce

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
Sandysauce said:
Now, I'm sure no one thought of this, but I did. If this event is going to be like our christmas bonus codes, I do not agree one bit. The only reason the 50 use codes were okay and semi-fair is because people were already getting things on the game for the IN GAME event. If you're going to do skin codes, you shouldn't make them 50 use only, some players won't get anything and in the end you're going to lose more business than you already have with the update. I hope the devs take this is mind, but I doubt you will.

Thank you for your time.

~Sandysauce
Pretty sure they wouldn't pull the 50 use stunt, this is a big event not a small little game

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Gmanwolf said:
Sandysauce said:

Thank you for your time.

~Sandysauce
Pretty sure they wouldn't pull the 50 use stunt, this is a big event not a small little game

Obviously, you don't know DS very well...

arachyd

Reaction score
Darn uneditable......I meant to say "What Sandysauce said..."

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
Sandysauce said:
Gmanwolf said:
Sandysauce said:

Thank you for your time.

~Sandysauce

Obviously, you don't know DS very well...
The devs aren't that stupid. Hopefully

Pideaux

Reaction score
I've been talking to Sandy about this on FB and we are just laughing.

They aren't that stupid!
-does the thing-
WELP

-stolen from bae

chi.wawa

Reaction score
I agree wit you. i dont agree with Easter for 50 players only :(. Wouldnt be better every day special puzzle or little game and players who finish em all gets code. idk :/ smthing like that. We are busy with new update also. And I need to wait on forum for all the parts of the code. Sad.

Chi

Kaishira

Reaction score
agreed .... I definetly would like something ALL players can complete ... An easter hunt in forum .. Okay ... But only 50 Players gets it is definetly unfair, if we see what the events of the last few years was .... I want the Big dinos bag and if they change back the maps during the event .. i dont care :(

evandro.alves

Reaction score
Uma vergonha Ds fazer um código somente para 50 jogadores no evento que era o melhor de todos que é a páscoa e além disso somente um código por dia já não basta a atualização ter acabado com a graça de muita gente que desanimaram e deixaram o jogo e agora vem isso pra fechar a tampa e finalizar o restante, sinceramente esperava mais de uma empresa tão grande quanto a de vocês, opções diversas de melhorar o jogo e ao invés de progredir somente estão em fase de decadência cada dia mais lamentável espero que sinta no bolso a insatisfação de cada um de nós. Fica aqui meu descontentamento em nome de muitos jogadores do America_1

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Jeez, some people just love to rant around... Do you really believe that the forum event is just this bonus code? There are people that put in a lot of work to make your eastern time in Dino Storm worthwhile. We could not do an in-game event this time due to the extensive effort we put into this big update to make it awesome and really thought through. But even with that massive workload we have planned some alternative for you; a forum eastern event.

Again... patience is the key.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Highway said:
Jeez, some people just love to rant around... Do you really believe that the forum event is just this bonus code? There are people that put in a lot of work to make your eastern time in Dino Storm worthwhile. We could not do an in-game event this time due to the extensive effort we put in the big update to make it awesome and really thought through. But even with that massive workload we have planned some alternative for you; a forum eastern event.

Again... patience is the key.
We're upset because its not fair to the players that are unable to get on the forums for whatever reason. You know there's Colleges that block websites right and that we have to give them the codes from facebook, ect. Because they're UNABLE to get on. That's what the problem is. If its all 50 player bonus codes, then only what, roughly 0.45% of all the players that play daily for events will get anything. THAT'S why we're complaining. I have no problem sitting here waiting for them but i do have a problem with people not getting the same treatment or experience.

Pideaux

Reaction score
Patience is for people who haven't spent thousands of dollars in this game. :v