What's new

Dungeon mode , trading system and fighting tournament .

Maru

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
picbot
Clan
Avalanche
Hello there , the game is really nice , i like it but i was thinking about why you guys dont add a game mode like dungeon , after all we have centrosaurus , brachiosaurus and ankylosaurus wich they are really defensive and they can be use it for aggro . Also i sew some photos with some dinos with armor , i think they could be use it for the final boss in dungeon something like that , in my opinion will be very cool to have a dungeon mode in this game. The game should also have trading system and will be very helpfully for everyone to be honest, where you trade items or dino dollars and a fight tournament will be very nice for everyone because you know i see maxed players who stay afk everyday with this game mode theyll proabably start to be active again and when you finish the dungeon you could get fame or maybe items like rare skins , rare cloths, items for upgrade something like that , also for the prize for fighting tournament could be a rare skin .
I really hope you guys will think about what i said , with respect picbot .:)
PS: Down is the photo with the armored dino who could be used in dungeon for bossfight

pr_splitscreen-studios_dino-storm_closed-beta_start_trex.jpg

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
as old players have told me, this armor on dinos was causing a lot of lag, so devs removed it. since then there were made a lot of optimization and performance updates so maybe some day it could be brought back? @devs :D

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
opino lo mismo sobre las mazmorra tener dino saurio defensivo y solo usarlos para drenar, seria genial que tuviera una función como tanque en una mazmorra, así cumplirían su papel, pienso que si dino storm hicieran uno que otro cambio seria un juego super y que atrajera gente,

keiverKygro

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
K-y-g-ro
Clan
Happy End
yo una buena idea, ojala la incorporen al juego :D