What's new

Duelist

GhostWolf

Reaction score
I don`t understand why I`m a "Duelist",just because I supplyes a building?It has 0% supplies before,nobody holds the building before,but still,after purchasing a supply and supplying the building,I became a "Duelist"!!

It`s not fair!It says that you become a duelist only if you attack one,or if you participate in the takeover of a building,that means only if somebody else holds the building in that moments!It`s not fair.

DinoStorm dev. team,please,work at that error,and erase my Duelist status,please!

RexDude

Reaction score
This fact is completely fair. You see if you hold a building then you have to be a duelist so other people can get a chance to steal the building without being outlaw. It's like an alpha lion holds his pride but other lions can always come and try to take the pride as their own but they have to fight and get rid of the alpha first. If building holders weren't duelist then everyone in the game would be an outlaw. So you have to be a duelists to give others a chance of taking your building.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
GhostWolf said:
I don`t understand why I`m a "Duelist",just because I supplyes a building?It has 0% supplies before,nobody holds the building before,but still,after purchasing a supply and supplying the building,I became a "Duelist"!!

It`s not fair!It says that you become a duelist only if you attack one,or if you participate in the takeover of a building,that means only if somebody else holds the building in that moments!It`s not fair.

DinoStorm dev. team,please,work at that error,and erase my Duelist status,please!
:LOL: This is no error. Before you play a game read the game guide, amigo.