Drop rate for items?

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
Is there any thread about drop rate of items specially gems? What does the gem drop depends on? (for me its jades) what is its rate :)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Not sure where the problem is specifically, but there are days when I would get good drop rates, where I would get 1 gem for each 5-6 mobs I kill, and then some days where the drop of stone would act like Rare items

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
there are x4 upgrade items drops from higher mob lvls and the higher lvl mob has, the higher chance that it will drop more often and more items. this is like the only things to know about drops and as others say, gems sometimes drop often, sometimes rarely

what i think i noticed that drop chances may depend on online players, the more players there are in map, the more often items drop

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
Not sure where the problem is specifically, but there are days when I would get good drop rates, where I would get 1 gem for each 5-6 mobs I kill, and then some days where the drop of stone would act like Rare items
yeah true that!

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
there are x4 upgrade items drops from higher mob lvls and the higher lvl mob has, the higher chance that it will drop more often and more items. this is like the only things to know about drops and as others say, gems sometimes drop often, sometimes rarely

what i think i noticed that drop chances may depend on online players, the more players there are in map, the more often items drop
ohh i see.. so it works with ranger lvl right?
thanks all for the replies.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
ohh i see.. so it works with ranger lvl right?
yes, lets say you have 35 lvl, so you would have 1-4x drops from 38lvl+ mobs and with every higher lvl the chance for x4 would be higher for you