What's new

Download error!

Wardoe

Reaction score
How can i fix this? I don't have time to wait for Splitscreenstudios support reply, i want to play right away!

Last 1 year i had this problem and 2 weeks ago i fixed it and now again same error, here is photo of error if anyone know how you fixed it if someone had this problem? I upgraded my java, launcher and game launcher so yeah, and same error again, also every time it stops at 28%! Please help me :cry:

Attachments

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello Wardoe :)

hmm we need the full error text. Please use our "Troubleshooter" and send the text to support.

Greetings Faye

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-Alejandra
Clan
None
Hello

I might suggest that you disable your antivirus program before updating the game. It worked for me sometime that I had a similar problem.

Regards..

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
victoria.mosquera said:
Hello

I might suggest that you disable your antivirus program before updating the game. It worked for me sometime that I had a similar problem.

Regards..
Hello :),

Yes, you are right. First, he should check with the troubleshooter if his issue can be fixed through it. Also, I would suggest the same too, since Antiviruses sometimes block the URL of Splitscreen download server which creates problem in updating the game, high latency (ping or internet lag in game, delays in opening game profiles, etc). You might also try restarting router by shutting it down, letting it off for few mins and then turning it back on.

Best Regards,
Enix

Wardoe

Reaction score
Thank you all, though i fixed it same day, i forgot to tell you guys that, i just let it like 30 minutes to rest and for some reason it worked.. xD thanks :)

jefflyn020816

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
jeff.ezekiel.9
Clan
QUICKERZVOLT
Thank you all, though i fixed it same day, i forgot to tell you guys that, i just let it like 30 minutes to rest and for some reason it worked.. xD thanks :)
bro..what did you do, I got the same problem.. can you share ?