What's new

Do you even look at what is added to a ticke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Zilla

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right form for this but I really don't care. I have sent several tickets about the sexual language that a player has been saying to 1 of my friends. Each time I get an email in a few days that they will gladly investigate my report but it lacks evidence. I know I have sent pictures with my tickets so either I have sent them wrong which I doubt or you don't even look at what I have sent. :mad:

primeoptimus

Reaction score
Dark Zilla said:
I don't know if this is the right form for this but I really don't care. I have sent several tickets about the sexual language that a player has been saying to 1 of my friends. Each time I get an email in a few days that they will gladly investigate my report but it lacks evidence. I know I have sent pictures with my tickets so either I have sent them wrong which I doubt or you don't even look at what I have sent. :mad:
Hello Dark Zilla
Please Send me your Ticket id number via Forum Message .
Thanks & Regard !

jake1994

Reaction score
another ticket ? :eek: if he sent several cant you use one of those lol

arachyd

Reaction score
He didn't say send another ticket he said send the ticket id#. You get an id# for each ticket you send. It's like a reference # they can look up.

Veivou

Reaction score
people now days can photoshop a screenshot to get people muted/banned (ip) so you must click F11 or if modern keyboard Fn + F11 when server time is on you also have to screenshot the entire screen of yours i use sniping tool so they can check at the time and date to see if its legit
i send screenshots quiet a bit like that and they are acceptable to splitscreen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.