ashwanth.madhannan

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
PIGROTY
Clan
-E V O L U T I O N-
Even if a server has active players and some pvp, it doesnt mean all of them will constantly join Elections and I dont see any necessary steps being taken by ds to improve the inflow of new players so how will Election activity be constant? This causes to dv to interrupt or fun and freedom to drain by taking away too many sites, its the biggest siteholder in my server, put a cap for dv sites, or just let everyone fight for all the gates in the map, if its too chaotic, release more sites from dv and just let it take few sites in each map and better to change the basis of it from 'Election Activity' to some other parameter because Election activity does not directly relate with the server activity.

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
GONDOR
Bcs ppl dont apply dont play its like kinda broken smth soon will be max 10 gates per sv

silvester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
silvester
Clan
dark assassins
eu3 has only 3 gates per map too :,)

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
there is a solution! how about asia1/ame2/eu3 people stop moving to europe1 for example in clans as vorzakon(who all knows they sell/buy/share their accounts with people from other servers) and be preocupied by the server you're playing on. this way with more active people on those servers dv will release more buildings :p

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Why is that annoying? There are rarely competion going when there are more sites than players online on these servers.
So its time to fight for the available sites :devilish:
If you as a developer give this response then its no wonder about the games current state.

I sincerely hope that's a sarcastic response rather than a serious one because aint no way you guys really think Election=Activity