What's new

Dinoball event became unfair

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
The first dinoball event, i remember got added in summer 2014. The event was so different from now, and the new things the event got are a bit unfair. Explanations for each part is below.

1. Can't use event clothes in triforge anymore

2014 and 2016 dinoball, we had those guacho clothes. Those clothes were able to be used on triforge and since they were able, players got the titles easier and didnt need to spend hours killing the monstrous dinosaurs. Why did you remove this feature ? I need only 2 clothes to get all titles, i open boxes everyday and i cant get them. If we would be able to triforge, i would have finished the event right now :/.

2. Monstrous dinos are harder to kill

The big dinos were easier to kill in past. Even the coelo and centro were easy. Now, a dino like para or carno, take me probably a hour and 30 mins (solo). Imagine coelo or centro solo. In past they died easier, why you made it harder than it was ? Especially with coelo and centro, players suffer from them.

3. Balls rare to be found ?

In 2014, for 30 mins, i collected 100 balls. Reason: dinoville was the map which had the biggest number of balls in area, which helped and got 100 for 30 mins. Now balls are rare in areas and instead of being everywhere, they drop from bandits. 2014 had no bandits and balls were easier to be found. From 30 mins, i need 4 hours to collect 100.

4. Titles

No need to add only the titles of countries who are playing, you could add lets say 5 more to the event and the players could choose those 5. I wait since 2014 for my country title, couldnt get it til now cause we arent qualifying, im hoping for next year but its not sure that we will qualify, like that i might never get it, so let players choose some other titles who arent lets say in world cup or europe cup or any other football championship.