What's new

dino uniqueness

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuc012

Reaction score
I think that by having all the implants available to all the dinosaurs really reduce their distinguishing attributes.

That a dino should only have access to implants that fit their builds.
Celo should only be the one that have access to endurance implant
Brachi-vitality
Carno-Recovery
Centro-armor
pachi-agility
Para-??(stability-pretty useless for now since it only effect paralyze and stun--which is nerved)
t-rex-strength

Personally I don't like changing the Dinos attributes, it pretty much ruins the dinos for me. I like to ride a celo because i like a speedy fellow, not a 20,000 health tank. But when it comes to guns and clothings, I think it fair game for the player to stack whatever attribute they want. (P.S. I think the the clothing attribute is a genius idea-it give use max-players something to waste our time on )

It seem like this game has became really calm these past few months, and I have a feeling you Devs are planning something big. I hope you guys could make PvP a little more oriented, maybe you guys could divide us into two factions and fight for the Buildings instead of Clans -- which can exclude a lot of solo player from taking part in PvP ( I think that is one of the reasons why solo players just leave the game after max out)

Sincere.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
:x Absolutely disagree with
That a dino should only have access to implants that fit their builds.
Celo should only be the one that have access to endurance implant
Brachi-vitality
Carno-Recovery
Centro-armor
pachi-agility
Para-??(stability-pretty useless for now since it only effect paralyze and stun--which is nerved)
t-rex-strength
I've suggested being able to purchase 3 implant slots and 3 tech slots to install 6 implants and 6 techs...having 12 slots would be so much more convenient especially for duelists.

You are suggesting 1 implant slot, if you're suggesting 1 implant per dino.

Oddly, I do agree with your first sentence though
I think that by having all the implants available to all the dinosaurs really reduce their distinguishing attributes.
I think people should enhance their dino's strength (not the implant) instead of trying to reduce their dino's weakness, but then again, I prefer a balance between strength, vitality and agility. Hopefully, I will craft level 20 quality 10 agility gear :D

chuc012

Reaction score
THe implant slot is just an example, and yes everyone is trying to craft lvl 20 quality 10 agility, although it would suck if we laboriously get it to quality 10, and then the game would increase the cap level :[

Status
Not open for further replies.