What's new

Dino Storm Protesta (All servers) proposal to improve maps.

Do you agree with this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 51 98.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Idea created by Dino Storm Protesta (All servers) Facebook’s group member.

As we were told we are not getting the old maps back, due to all effort that the Big Update took, we have decided make our own maps, based on the maps we have right now but with a style similar to the old ones, without loose the level order and map order.

I am the creator of these sketches, I made them using ideas from users and guiding by what developers ask for. Maps would be the same, but with more open roads, some zones changes same as some quests and travelgates.This for developers have less work but leaving the community happy with the changes.
We have an objective point of view, taking into consideration both community and developers requests.

Here you have the maps, I hope you like them :D.

Goldfields:

A map that had lost many connections on the Big Update, the way from Insley to Russell got deleted, and that was one of the most used before. On my sketch the lvl 10 zone starts on Sheridan as always, but now having Russell closer to the market, I switched the places of Atkins and Sheridan, so Sheridan is not that close to Russell. I made back the road on the inferior part of Sheridan that leads right to the exit, that way players do not need to walk all the map to go to Mokon. Just some of the travelgates and NPC were moved. (You can see the levels on image bellow)

Screenshot_557.pnggold zone 2.png

Mokon Woods:

This was one of the hardest map to make, due to before the level 20 zone was on the middle, now however, is not like that anymore. So lvl 20 zone in this sketch is located at the bottom and center. Zone 24 lever has not changed much, just travelgates were moved, some NPC were moved, market and claims are on the same spots. I think this model is perfect to wars and hunt, just like that, the style is almost the same that the actual but with more connections making it easy to move around. (you can see the level zones on the image bellow)

mokon woods ID 21312312.png mokon woods ALTERNATE colour.png

Green Volcano:

A map that generates mystery, that deserve to have much more connectors as you can see, now the lvl 29 zone is located in where before was lvl 30 zone, now Lawton zone is the lvl 30 zone, the market on the same place as before, you could only get to the market from Bragg, the Porter-Bragg link was closed, since I think it is better that way. All the Travel zones stay on the same place as now, except the 33 lvl travelgate, Baxter moved a little lower. Almost all the NPC stayed the same, except the lvl 33 quest giver, that moved to level 34 zone. I brought back the connection from Ross to the bottom part of Volcano. (you can see the level zones on the image bellow)

GV  3 ID.png Screenshot_566.png

This were the maps versions based on community and developers request, respecting the map´s and level´s system, just opening new roads, moving some travelgates, and NPCs. Is not a total map change, just some modifications to improve wars, and the comfort in the hunt time. The community really liked these new maps. I hope you like it too.

Sr.Coralillo, America_1,creator of the group Dino Storm Protesta (All Servers).

-Naniw-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Nanniw -
Clan
Vexation
Who says we are not getting the old map back?
And where was that said?
Some Gm gave us their feedback on our last ideas and said that old maps are not possible because they were smaller and the new system of levels and quest wouldn't fit in them.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Some Gm gave us their feedback on our last ideas and said that old maps are not possible because they were smaller and the new system of levels and quest wouldn't fit in them.
Dear GMs and Devs reading this,

The community has spoken, and we want more freedom of movement in the maps. Highway even said that it hasn't decided yet, but will do so if it fits their agenda.

Well, I say that the Devs need to tweak their agenda. It's impossible to go a direction that most of the community wouldn't want to. And let's be real here if the community doesn't want or like something about a specific update, that will affect the number of players in the long run that would eventually lead them to stop supporting you and in some cases, even stop playing the games altogether.

This were the maps versions based on community and developers request, respecting the map´s and level´s system, just opening new roads, moving some travelgates, and NPCs. Is not a total map change, just some modifications to improve wars, and the comfort in the hunt time. The community really liked these new maps. I hope you like it too.
And even now, we have reached a critical point where even players are starting to find solutions to each of your rejections about not wanting to open the maps.

Now, I do acknowledge that the team is busy with the balance update, hence no pressure. All I'm asking is don't reject the effort of the community to make the game better and more enjoyable, they even came out with their own design.

Joimer

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Caschibache
Clan
- Lost Legion -
¡Muy bien! bro!! Excelente trabajo

DarkPerdido

Game Master
Game Master
Reaction score
Clan
GM Team
[QUOTE = "SirCoral, publicación: 50654, miembro: 25137"]
Idea creada por el miembro del grupo de Facebook de Dino Storm Protesta (Todos los servidores).

Como nos dijeron que no vamos a recuperar los mapas antiguos, debido a todo el esfuerzo que supuso la Gran Actualización, hemos decidido hacer nuestros propios mapas, basándonos en los mapas que tenemos ahora mismo pero con un estilo similar a los antiguos, sin perder el orden de nivel y el orden del mapa.

Soy el creador de estos bocetos, los hice usando ideas de los usuarios y guiándome por lo que piden los desarrolladores. Los mapas serían iguales, pero con más carreteras abiertas, algunas zonas cambian al igual que algunas misiones y puertas de viaje. Esto para los desarrolladores tienen menos trabajo pero deja a la comunidad feliz con los cambios.
We have an objective point of view, taking into consideration both community and developers requests.

Here you have the maps, I hope you like them :RE.

Goldfields:

A map that had lost many connections on the Big Update, the way from Insley to Russell got deleted, and that was one of the most used before. On my sketch the lvl 10 zone starts on Sheridan as always, but now having Russell closer to the market, I switched the places of Atkins and Sheridan, so Sheridan is not that close to Russell. I made back the road on the inferior part of Sheridan that leads right to the exit, that way players do not need to walk all the map to go to Mokon. Just some of the travelgates and NPC were moved. (You can see the levels on image bellow)

View attachment 39630View attachment 39631

Mokon Woods:

This was one of the hardest map to make, due to before the level 20 zone was on the middle, now however, is not like that anymore. So lvl 20 zone in this sketch is located at the bottom and center. Zone 24 lever has not changed much, just travelgates were moved, some NPC were moved, market and claims are on the same spots. I think this model is perfect to wars and hunt, just like that, the style is almost the same that the actual but with more connections making it easy to move around. (you can see the level zones on the image bellow)

View attachment 39632 View attachment 39633

Green Volcano:

A map that generates mystery, that deserve to have much more connectors as you can see, now the lvl 29 zone is located in where before was lvl 30 zone, now Lawton zone is the lvl 30 zone, the market on the same place as before, you could only get to the market from Bragg, the Porter-Bragg link was closed, since I think it is better that way. All the Travel zones stay on the same place as now, except the 33 lvl travelgate, Baxter moved a little lower. Almost all the NPC stayed the same, except the lvl 33 quest giver, that moved to level 34 zone. I brought back the connection from Ross to the bottom part of Volcano. (you can see the level zones on the image bellow)

View attachment 39634 View attachment 39636

Estas fueron las versiones de mapas basadas en la solicitud de la comunidad y los desarrolladores, respetando el sistema de mapas y niveles, solo abriendo nuevas carreteras, moviendo algunas puertas de viaje y NPC. No es un cambio total del mapa, solo algunas modificaciones para mejorar las guerras y la comodidad en el tiempo de caza. A la comunidad le gustaron mucho estos nuevos mapas. Espero que a ti también te guste.

[URL despliegue = "true"] https://www.facebook.com/groups/271372667568434 [/ URL]

Sr.Coralillo, America_1, creador del grupo Dino Storm Protesta (Todos los Servidores).
[/CITAR]

Que gran trabajo has realizado , me sorprende , me alegra mucho que hayas planteado estos mapas y ideas, serán enviadas y discutidas con el equipo

-Naniw-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Nanniw -
Clan
Vexation
Que gran trabajo has realizado , me sorprende , me alegra mucho que hayas planteado estos mapas y ideas, serán enviadas y discutidas con el equipo
Muchas gracias, es bueno ver que el trabajo es, al menos, tenido en cuenta por los desarrolladores.

Arr0w

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Arr0w
Clan
N/A
This is English Forum guys

Thiago Alexandre

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
BigMike
Clan
N/A
[QUOTE = "Arr0w, postagem: 50685, membro: 25004"]
Este é o fórum inglês pessoal
[/CITAR]
Esse é um post em nome da comunidade.

Thiago Alexandre

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
BigMike
Clan
N/A

As we were told we are not getting the old maps back, due to all effort that the Big Update took, we have decided make our own maps, based on the maps we have right now but with a style similar to the old ones, without loose the level order and map order.

I am the creator of these sketches, I made them using ideas from users and guiding by what developers ask for. Maps would be the same, but with more open roads, some zones changes same as some quests and travelgates.This for developers have less work but leaving the community happy with the changes.

Goldfields:

Mokon Woods:

Green Volcano:

Nossa que otima ideia, deve ter sido muito trabalhoso montar um tópico tão completo, parabéns ficou muito top, espero que os programadores lhe escutem.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
[QUOTE = "SirCoral, publicación: 50654, miembro: 25137"]
Idea creada por el miembro del grupo de Facebook de Dino Storm Protesta (Todos los servidores).

Como nos dijeron que no vamos a recuperar los mapas antiguos, debido a todo el esfuerzo que supuso la Gran Actualización, hemos decidido hacer nuestros propios mapas, basándonos en los mapas que tenemos ahora mismo pero con un estilo similar a los antiguos, sin perder el orden de nivel y el orden del mapa.

Soy el creador de estos bocetos, los hice usando ideas de los usuarios y guiándome por lo que piden los desarrolladores. Los mapas serían iguales, pero con más carreteras abiertas, algunas zonas cambian al igual que algunas misiones y puertas de viaje. Esto para los desarrolladores tienen menos trabajo pero deja a la comunidad feliz con los cambios.

Here you have the maps, I hope you like them :RE.

Goldfields:

Mokon Woods:

Green Volcano:

Estas fueron las versiones de mapas basadas en la solicitud de la comunidad y los desarrolladores, respetando el sistema de mapas y niveles, solo abriendo nuevas carreteras, moviendo algunas puertas de viaje y NPC. No es un cambio total del mapa, solo algunas modificaciones para mejorar las guerras y la comodidad en el tiempo de caza. A la comunidad le gustaron mucho estos nuevos mapas. Espero que a ti también te guste.

[URL despliegue = "true"] https://www.facebook.com/groups/271372667568434 [/ URL]

Sr.Coralillo, America_1, creador del grupo Dino Storm Protesta (Todos los Servidores).
[/CITAR]

Muchas gracias GM Darkperdido!!!

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Dear GMs and Devs reading this,

The community has spoken, and we want more freedom of movement in the maps. Highway even said that it hasn't decided yet, but will do so if it fits their agenda.

Well, I say that the Devs need to tweak their agenda. It's impossible to go a direction that most of the community wouldn't want to. And let's be real here if the community doesn't want or like something about a specific update, that will affect the number of players in the long run that would eventually lead them to stop supporting you and in some cases, even stop playing the games altogether.

And even now, we have reached a critical point where even players are starting to find solutions to each of your rejections about not wanting to open the maps.

Now, I do acknowledge that the team is busy with the balance update, hence no pressure. All I'm asking is don't reject the effort of the community to make the game better and more enjoyable, they even came out with their own design.
very good points!

José Miguel O

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
I-I FADED I-I
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMEX

Goldfields:

Mokon Woods:

Green Volcano:

Goldfields:

Mokon Woods:

Green Volcano:

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Italian Aces
3 years later and still nothing. i hope this is the next step after part 3 @Highway