SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-

Hello again !, taking into account comments from the old post, here I bring you the improved idea and with more details, I will detail the changes and why of these.
at the beginning of the game it would be clarified about the main roads so as not to get lost and about the warnings for abrupt change of zone.

GOLDFIELDS

Well, in goldfields by request of the community, Russell will return to his old place, for this I had to move Moore, Naco, Atkins, Sheridan and Kearny, the latter also returning to his original place.

I also had to move barrett and scott.

These changes also make it easier to complete missions and get to market without much difficulty,
Due to these changes, many players will return to pvp on this map, out of nostalgia.

Goldfields clear 3.png

Mokon Woods

In this map, Liggett would return to his original zone, and brooks would move more to the right, this so that they are not too close, Hays would be lower so that he is not so close to sully.
A new change that I add is the path that is above riley, which connects with zone lvl 24, this path in wars would be very effective, and would generate much war and greater freedom of movement, even if I connect this to high level zone abruptly, this would not bother low level players, anyway level 21 players would prefer to hunt in zone 23-24 due to drop x3 x4

Mokon woods  23.png

Green Volcano

On this map I have not had to move portals, but I will explain why with several paths, the path that takes you from zone lvl 26 to 29 is quite useful for wars and hunting, in hunting because lvl 26 players would prefer to be in zone 29 for the biggest drop and one more way direct to go to the market.
volcano has missions that make you go around a lot, all these roads that I have added, it would make it much more comfortable to do missions without having to go around so many, y
ou can access the market from basically anywhere, which players would appreciate

Green volcano .png

Coldclaw Valley

I have not added many roads, but if necessary, more than anything to go to the market.

coldclaw.png

Maujak Mountains

I have not added much, due to the height difference, add the lvl 50 zone bridge, connect the 50 zone ice with the 51

maujak.png

I hope you liked it

Author : Sr.coralillo

collaborators : @XxSr.DinoxX @ZOLRAK @serverus12 @Agusdim @slejd2001 @Pleiadian @St. Coelo @Lobo Ds @Abyss @Stefy @OrionZG @DalekRaptor @Madara Uchiha @- Souldger -

thanks to all who participated giving their opinions or highlighting mistakes.

Idea from: https://www.facebook.com/groups/271372667568434

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
MM se acepta porque va de subida :V, pero digo en gf deberian naco vi que estaba deberias abrir un poquito para que te caigan desde 3 lados

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Blue: remove wall

light blue: add bridge

orange: remove wall / add ramp

Yellow: remove fence

Light green: move travel gate

red sign: warning for low-level players about abrupt zone changes

White: add ice

Mokon woods  23 marcado 2.png

1617727786012.pngGreen volcano marc.pngcoldclaw marcado.pngmaujak marcado.png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
sigo insistiendo que algunas zonas de niveles bajos debería conectar con zonas altas para un mejor movimiento (excluyendo a mm obviamente), un ejemplo seria ligget con el gran árbol en mokon woods, en esos lugares me gustaría que pusieran algún cartel de "advertencia" o "peligro" para que los lvl bajos tengan en cuenta las zonas con mayor nivel que ellos.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
sigo insistiendo que algunas zonas de niveles bajos debería conectar con zonas altas para un mejor movimiento (excluyendo a mm obviamente), un ejemplo seria ligget con el gran árbol en mokon woods, en esos lugares me gustaría que pusieran algún cartel de "advertencia" o "peligro" para que los lvl bajos tengan en cuenta las zonas con mayor nivel que ellos.
que eres pk alex por eso no ganas nada y pierdes contra mi

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
MM se acepta porque va de subida :V, pero digo en gf deberian naco vi que estaba deberias abrir un poquito para que te caigan desde 3 lados
Se a cual te refieres, lo voy a ver

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
Sr.Coral te luciste brother, me encanta mucho la distribuicion, por lo menos a mi opinión personal esta buenísimo todo, claro que habría que hacer un ptr para ver si hay fallas o problemas pero por ahora lo veo ideal.

Att. ToBu :)

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Coral, deberias sacar montañas de la propuesta oficial, dejar que los devs hagan un rediseño completo..

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Coral, deberias sacar montañas de la propuesta oficial, dejar que los devs hagan un rediseño completo..
Esto también depende de la opinión de los demás, la mayoría dijo que le gusto como quedaron los 5 mapas, así que los publique.

serverus12

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
exter
Clan
steel
Hello again !, taking into account comments from the old post, here I bring you the improved idea and with more details, I will detail the changes and why of these.
at the beginning of the game it would be clarified about the main roads so as not to get lost and about the warnings for abrupt change of zone.

GOLDFIELDS

Well, in goldfields by request of the community, Russell will return to his old place, for this I had to move Moore, Naco, Atkins, Sheridan and Kearny, the latter also returning to his original place.

I also had to move barrett and scott.

These changes also make it easier to complete missions and get to market without much difficulty,
Due to these changes, many players will return to pvp on this map, out of nostalgia.

View attachment 41080

Mokon Woods

In this map, Liggett would return to his original zone, and brooks would move more to the right, this so that they are not too close, Hays would be lower so that he is not so close to sully.
A new change that I add is the path that is above riley, which connects with zone lvl 24, this path in wars would be very effective, and would generate much war and greater freedom of movement, even if I connect this to high level zone abruptly, this would not bother low level players, anyway level 21 players would prefer to hunt in zone 23-24 due to drop x3 x4

View attachment 41082

Green Volcano

En este mapa no he tenido que mover portales, pero explicaré por qué con varios caminos, el camino que te lleva de la zona lvl 26 a la 29 es bastante útil para guerras y caza, en caza porque los jugadores de lvl 26 preferirían estar en zona 29 para la mayor caída y una forma más directa de ir al mercado.
el volcán tiene misiones que te hacen andar mucho, todos estos caminos que he agregado, te haría mucho más cómodo hacer misiones sin tener que andar por tantas,
puedes acceder al mercado desde prácticamente cualquier lugar, lo que los jugadores harían agradecer

View attachment 41083

Valle Garra Fría

No he añadido muchas carreteras, pero si es necesario, más que nada para ir al mercado.

View attachment 41084

Montañas Maujak

No he agregado mucho, debido a la diferencia de altura, agregue el puente de la zona lvl 50, conecte el hielo de la zona 50 con el 51

View attachment 41085

Espero que les haya gustado

Autor: Sr.coralillo

colaboradores: [USER = 24727] @ XxSr.DinoxX [/ USER] [USER = 24790] @ZOLRAK [/ USER] [USER = 25165] @ serverus12 [/ USER] [USER = 24496] @Agusdim [/ USER] [USER = 5750] @ slejd2001 [/ USER] [USER = 24756] @Pleiadian [/ USER] [USER = 25489] @St. Coelo [/ USER] [USER = 25640] @Lobo Ds [/ USER] [USER = 25487] @Abyss [/ USER] [USER = 25140] @Stefy [/ USER] [USER = 24417] @OrionZG [/ USER] [USER = 9175] @DalekRaptor [/ USER] [USER = 18543] @Madara Uchiha [/ USER] [USER = 24505] @ - Souldger - [/ USER]

gracias a todos los que participaron dando su opinión o destacando errores.

Idea de: https://www.facebook.com/groups/271372667568434

[/CITA]
buena idea y excelente trabajo espero lo apliquen pronto al juego ..y ojala sigan trabajando para mejorar el juego y sea mas atractivo para el publico y no se desaparescescan abandonando a la comunidad después de una actualización de equilibrio.

serverus12

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
exter
Clan
steel
[QUOTE = "Agusdim, publicación: 56421, miembro: 24496"]
Este mapa prácticamente no cambia en nada. Necesita un rediseño .. De todos los mapas es el que menos me gusta
[/CITA]
es por su diseño de alturas pero coral les esta dando una idea no es que la deban aplicar exactamente como el los propone que deben ser. (/)

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
[QUOTE = "Agusdim, publicación: 56421, miembro: 24496"]
Este mapa prácticamente no cambia en nada. Necesita un rediseño .. De todos los mapas es el que menos me gusta
[/CITA]
es por su diseño de alturas pero coral les esta dando una idea no es que la deban aplicar exactamente como el los propone que deben ser. (/)
Exactamente, es una propuesta, algo no oficial, como dijo anteriormente Highway, ellos pensaron ya en abrir los caminos, pero esto tiene unos inconvenientes, por lo tanto muestro como la comunidad haría los mapas, digo la comunidad y no yo, ya que para hacer estos mapas me base bastante en lo pedido por la comunidad, gracias a las criticas, los desarrolladores muestran interés ante esta propuesta, yo solo quiero facilitarles algo del trabajo, que sería el pensar que hay que agregar, eliminar, mover, etc.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
this or just bring the old maps back. there was absolutely no reason to make every map like they are now. just run straight no strategy, or spam gates until you find someone

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
As before, 2 places could be made from each map.. and people could get sheriffs faster and create more excitement.. but only ( Gf-Mw-Gv-) There could be 2 of these maps and transitions could be provided, just like in 2014..