Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

Someone with similar problem.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Usually that log get automatically overwritten when the game is lauched. How long was you game running to reach that size?
(File is safe yo delete)

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Usually that log get automatically overwritten when the game is lauched. How long was you game running to reach that size?
1 hour after installing the game. (Multiple times tested)

I have had this issue for a long time without knowing its cause, so I resulted to reset my windows and deleting everything multiple times, but yesterday after I discovered & deleted that 32.7GB file, I run the game almost all night long until my sleep time and my C Drive is still in normal condition..
1659620296887.png

I still notice that the error log file is growing but at a slower pace.
1659620485415.png

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Usually that log get automatically overwritten when the game is lauched.
I just opened the game and that error log file automatically got overwritten to a 0 KB file

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
I just opened the game and that error log file automatically got overwritten to a 0 KB file
Maybe your pc while launching DS is getting much error... I think your pc is faulty or your ''hard drive '' is faulty , or instead of logging from the launcher , log from the website

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Maybe your pc while launching DS is getting much error... I think your pc is faulty or your ''hard drive '' is faulty , or instead of logging from the launcher , log from the website
I don't think so, and this you quoted by the way is the correct behavior, but it is not correct when the game is a freshly installed or perhaps updated, this problem stuck with me and C Drive kept being full until I deleted the error file by myself then it didn't happen again.