Dino Pass | Monthly Subscription
$- / month

Subscribing to the Dino Pass would grant you benefits such as:
30-Day Violent Damage Booster
Dino Dollars Boost

Experience Points Boost
Exclusive Reward (skin or anything)

Many more can be listed but you don't want to make it "Pay To Win" either

I ran out of ideas, but you get my point about it generally and it could be a good addition, I'm sure players would take it if the DDs boosts will give double for example, and for the 30-day violent booster, it makes it even better.

Waiting for your opinions about it​

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Actually I think that its a good idea.
Dino pass could be bought by 2k gc or 2milion dd.
Missions like: kill 1000 smilodons, triforge 10 items, upgrade your gun, succesfully attack and reclaim the building, kill 100 bosses would be good addition to the game
And honestly I would love to see baby dino as a final premium reward

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
god no. paying for gold coins and ds plus is more than enough. the last thing the game needs is more monetization.
it's literally optional tho, those who can and want it, can get it and enjoy the benefits from their subscription

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
it's literally optional tho, those who can and want it, can get it and enjoy the benefits from their subscription
buying anything in the game is optional, but everything you can buy gives you an inherent advantage. everything you've suggested (30 day vios, exp boost, dd boost) are things that would give a pass buying player even more of an advantage over a non-pass buying player. someone who buys the pass and also has ds plus will level and get stronger faster than someone who only has ds plus, and even faster than someone who doesn't even have ds plus. it's edging too close to the pay-to-win territory that the game has already been toeing the line of for years.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
buying anything in the game is optional, but everything you can buy gives you an inherent advantage. everything you've suggested (30 day vios, exp boost, dd boost) are things that would give a pass buying player even more of an advantage over a non-pass buying player. someone who buys the pass and also has ds plus will level and get stronger faster than someone who only has ds plus, and even faster than someone who doesn't even have ds plus. it's edging too close to the pay-to-win territory that the game has already been toeing the line of for years.
That's the point of spending your money on a game though, to have specific benefits over others, and exp boost was just an idea, there's many options that can be done with such idea

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
That's the point of spending your money on a game though, to have specific benefits over others, and exp boost was just an idea, there's many options that can be done with such idea
right... but that's not a good thing. a game should not be pay-to-win and stuffed with microtransactions. people want to complain about their clanmates and friends leaving the game over the most recent update, but if you make the game even more pay-to-win than it already is, you'll probably be driving even more people off. games should be play-to-win. why play if you can just get what you want with money? i spend money on ds every now and then but i recognize that this gives me a big boost over people who don't.

if it were a pass that is purely cosmetics or maybe with gels, then i could see it. but pushing the game towards "you pay more money, you get more advantages" is an awful idea purely from a gameplay stance. mtx is a huge issue in the gaming community with AAA games as it is. you don't need to further push it on indie games like this that already have such a small playerbase.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
"Judge a man by his action, not his word."

Safe to say that your subscription idea will never come to life.

The removal of Supply Charge indicates that the Developers wants to level the playing field for all demographic.

Although it was a surprisingly positive change, I still cannot believe how they will make up for those revenue that Supply Charge used to bring. Currently the game is more or less equal for everyone, equal opportunity for all demographic.

Even a free to play player can win elections now without spending a dime.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Although it was a surprisingly positive change, I still cannot believe how they will make up for those revenue that Supply Charge used to bring. Currently the game is more or less equal for everyone, equal opportunity for all demographic.

Even a free to play player can win elections now without spending a dime.
That F2P player had a chance to win elections in the previous update too. He could've collected Supply Charges from auctions and bought them with all the GCs awarded by completing various achievements, quests, events, competitions (on forum and Facebook) and bonus codes. It required a lot of work and time (or powerful friends willing to help) but it was possible. Obviously the big spenders had the advantage and would achieve it much faster (P2W), but it doesn't mean it was impossible back then.

Now all that work can be condensed into mining ore chunks (and the additional fame from clothes). It lets players spend all the free GCs on other things.

Back to the main topic - I'm not a fan of battle passes in games. Seems that lots of games nowadays are introducing them. Really curious what makes other players enjoy that. (Why not just pay once for the whole game with all the content instead of paying a subscription for a chance to unlock some items?)

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Back to the main topic - I'm not a fan of battle passes in games. Seems that lots of games nowadays are introducing them. Really curious what makes other players enjoy that. (Why not just pay once for the whole game with all the content instead of paying a subscription for a chance to unlock some items?)
I too am not a fan of battle passes in games i prefer to pay once to get whole content of game over paying monthly.
Ds is already pretty much pay to win as it is no need to make it even further and i doubt devs want to do this considering they removed supply charges like pleiadian previously said.

rars

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
erms
Clan
No clan
Devs don't even rework daily login and u think they will add this:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
right... but that's not a good thing. a game should not be pay-to-win and stuffed with microtransactions. people want to complain about their clanmates and friends leaving the game over the most recent update, but if you make the game even more pay-to-win than it already is, you'll probably be driving even more people off. games should be play-to-win. why play if you can just get what you want with money? i spend money on ds every now and then but i recognize that this gives me a big boost over people who don't.

if it were a pass that is purely cosmetics or maybe with gels, then i could see it. but pushing the game towards "you pay more money, you get more advantages" is an awful idea purely from a gameplay stance. mtx is a huge issue in the gaming community with AAA games as it is. you don't need to further push it on indie games like this that already have such a small playerbase.
Isn't it already 'pay-to-win' with VIO?

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers