razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
I have noticed sometimes when i collect rewards from a dino ball group quest It says for example 1300dino dollars but when i collect it i only get like 100 dino dollars or sometimes nothing. This issue has happened to me multiple times the other day and on last year event too.

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
What i miss is that de bandits from the event not drop boosters,dd,clothing or something like that.
I think that would be nice for small level players too who cant do the quests on their own level (because thats to hard to do,so they not get boxes to gain those things.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello

I think you collecte the % of you make in the quest.. it's the monsters quest? Or the bandits quest?

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
What i miss is that de bandits from the event not drop boosters,dd,clothing or something like that.
I think that would be nice for small level players too who cant do the quests on their own level (because thats to hard to do,so they not get boxes to gain those things.
Hello.. can you find .. dds,booster, gels in the box..

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
Hello.. can you find .. dds,booster, gels in the box..
thats the problem for small players, they not strong enough to do quests on their own level so they dont get boxes^^ and if they join with level55 players to do quests they not get boxes either because they not make damage enough. And most level 55 players are done with quests after a few days.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
so are you saying the event quests are very strong to low lvls ?

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
so are you saying the event quests are very strong to low lvls ?
yes indeed.
Event quests are done in level 55 area by the big levels and in other maps i dont see low levels doing quests. Its to hard to do for them (under level 50). If big levels help them they not get boxes, because they dont make enough damage.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hmmmm, i have just checked and a see a lot of low lvls doing the events quest with no problems ..

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
Hmmmm, i have just checked and a see a lot of low lvls doing the events quest with no problems ..
well i see it with my own eyes too,and low levels in my clan are telling me, on the maps from gf to ccv i not see players do event quests

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
maybe have no players in thats maps xD

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
its not funny for those low level players who cant do the event. its sad to see that you and the other gm's not do anything about it and that you laugh about it...

As a low player you cant do it alone on your own level.
They must go 5 levels lower and hope their is someone around to help them. and if they get those boxes they only can use the gels and boosters out of the boxes. The skins are 5 levels lower and they have no use from it, because for example you are level 28 you get level 25 skin and not 30.

And if there are no players in the maps, it must be a sign for the developers to something about that. to attrack new players^^

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
Hello

I think you collecte the % of you make in the quest.. it's the monsters quest? Or the bandits quest?
it was the monster quest, and in the collect reward window it was saying 1400dds or something like that but i only got like 100 or less i've not seen the 4th digit number changing

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hmmmmm okay, try to do it again.. take a print with f11 and share with us pls

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Evyus @Narokath In the event boxes that the monsters give, they do not give out dino dollars like last year.