Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
dino-storm-concept-art-13.png

Clan Watchtower:

I propose the implementation of a system of Watchtowers craftable by the clans for each map, these watchtowers can have a material cost (drop of mobs eg: wooden planks, stone, concrete. These materials can be donated by a player to the clan inventory) and an economic cost (Clan funds)

Atalaya 1.png

Each map must have a limited number of clan watchtowers, for example 3 watchtowers per map. Each map can have 10 positions to build these watchtowers.

Screenshot_1.png

In each watchtower can enter 2 players who can use their weapons from the top of the watchtower. The dinosaurs of the players who enter the watchtower will disappear until the players leave the watchtower.

Atalaya 6.pngAtalaya 8.png

Watchtower Mechanics:

• There may be watchtowers of different levels with different appearances, watchtower level I (basic defense), Watchtower level II (Improved defense) Watchtower level III (Solid defense)
  • Each watchtower will have a cost depending on the level, with level I being the most economical. or each clan must start with the level I watchtower and progressively improve it until they reach level III.
  • Each watchtower will have a base durability, which the enemy players must reduce to 0 to kill the watchtower and expel the players who are inside.
  • A clan will have to wait for a cooldown of 48 hours or more to rebuild a destroyed watchtower.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
me gusta esta ideaaa :0

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
I did not understand this idea very well, does it mean that you can enter these towers and watch the map as a whole or just the camp that is close to it?

I propose that this tower be automatic, that is, it will be close to the camps and will attack those who drain the area and warn through the clan chat that a portal is being attacked.