disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
I love the banner, it showcases the new additions and signals a lot of the skins that will be returning, but I think they should list out everything that will be in the sale. Reasonably, they must know exactly what is going to be sold. If they do this, then it's good for 2 reasons

1) Players who are looking to buy a particular skin or clothing item will know if it's going to be on sale or not

2) Players can analyze what has come on sale historically to determine around when it will return

I understand that not knowing if a skin will appear in Flash sales might be something devs do to make players play the game, but this doens't do much, people just ask others or afk in game to see what is there. This doesn't drive activity at all except user count.

Edit: If anything it will only make more people come on. Currently, I notice the sentiment that flash sales in this game are rubbish (not arguing, just stating what I see), so if players are told before hand what is coming they'll more likely buy GC in anticipation I am guessing. If you tell me you will be selling black and white ring dots you can bet I will be buying GC and making sure I catch it during the sales.

For example, last dinoball (not this past one) there was a black and white tribal on sale. This skin was not advertised to players, although I'm sure there are some like myself who really like it, and would want to purchase it. I don't know how to mention the developers in this forum, so if someone can do that it would be great.

Last edited: