XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I had a list of ideas for what dino storm needs, but when I turned off, they trivialized my idea that modeling dinosaurs at lvl 55 would be bad and nothing like what the game needs, not wanting to see the context of everything from At first, some people who don't know what they're talking about take the tram walking.

But I'm back and I hope this idea has at least a little molding, after all I find it very interesting and I still love the game with my heart.

Deathmacth Mode

Deathmacth mode, would be a server programmed for x1 and trainings, or events customized by the players. Important information Deathmacth would be:

-All dinosaur weapons and weapons items at lvl 20. (except t-rex, which can only be unlocked with payment or a raffle type.)

- Players who link with an account that already has the t-rex on the normal server will have access to the rex on Deathmacth.

- Improve players' skills and strategies.

- New manufacturers that can be tested.

- Deathmacth only opens on Saturday, and closes on Sunday. (23:59 pm)

How will Deathmacth work?

The player must obligatorily programmed link to an account that is already used, to avoid toxic and anonymous players problems so that everyone has control of the server (GMs and Devs).

It's just a suggestion, for those who think this is not important for dino storm at the moment, know that the idea is very interesting and that the forum was made to share your ideas!

•XxSr.DinoxX / América 5