TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hello everyone, this is our personal thread regarding our clan where we share precious moments! WE DONT INTEND to spread hate amongst anyone. Kindly ignore if you don't like what we post.
please respect each other. Thanks!
β™₯

We roll stronger against all odds! πŸ’ͺ

1) DARK NATION ARMY v/s EU4 ALLIANCEimgonline-com-ua-twotoone-ulb4roTtA2dK9.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-aRXNajFs0cg1U8L.jpg

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
tim
Hello everyone, this is our personal thread regarding our clan where we share precious moments! WE DONT INTEND to spread hate amongst anyone. Kindly ignore if you don't like what we post.
please respect each other. Thanks!
β™₯

We roll stronger against all odds! πŸ’ͺ

1) DARK NATION ARMY v/s EU4 ALLIANCEView attachment 47604
View attachment 47605
time to get this garbage closed too you woos stop crying on the forum for the SMALLEST VICTORIES oh wait. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight 1 gate means the entire map for you, mb

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
View attachment 47617
hey levia, keep talking about your underage girl who sends you money for your ds addiction. If anyone wants to hate on him heres another reason :v
Makes no sense and not u again. how about u open ur own thread instead of yapping at my thread xd

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hmm get a job at the paparazzi ull do good for putting nose in other ppl lives and I don't understand why u come everywhere whenever I try to post something for my community, it's weird to care about other ppls lives u know πŸ€”

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Hmm get a job at the paparazzi ull do good for putting nose in other ppl lives and I don't understand why u come everywhere whenever I try to post something for my community, it's weird to care about other ppls lives u know πŸ€”
I love how anything thats negative about you just ignore it, do you think you always have the moral complex? dude you already admitted to being the bad guy e,e stop spreading fake garbage bout the ally on eu4 you weirdo

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I love how anything thats negative about you just ignore it, do you think you always have the moral complex? dude you already admitted to being the bad guy e,e stop spreading fake garbage bout the ally on eu4 you weirdo
Read what I said on top of my thread..πŸ‘

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
tim

time to get this garbage closed too you woos stop crying on the forum for the SMALLEST VICTORIES oh wait. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight 1 gate means the entire map for you, mb
Also why does it bother u what I do xD I wanna do good things for my clan and community by showing victories no matter how small, i love it.
but somehow u pop up everywhere to give me bad image hmm xd

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
It is interesting to know why the person who has been defending himself against the accusations is in a group selling and buying DS accounts. Congratulations on your achievements

1713893134770.png

Status
Not open for further replies.