-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
never seen these skins in the game, few people who must have probably, and i think they should come back, example are these skins

blue and white head

red and white head

yellow and black head

these skins of the yellow and green meat print against another red and blue meat, I never saw them in the game

other print skins are this pink and gray Head

gray and red tiger

yellow and black tiger (looks like amazonite)
and this tribal one with a strong red tone
coelocabeçaazulbranca.jpegcoelocabeçavermelhabranca.jpegparas cabeça amarela preta.jpegcarnotigrevermelhacinza.jpegcoelorosaecinza.jpegcentrotribal.jpeg

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
never seen these skins in the game, few people who must have probably, and i think they should come back, example are these skins

blue and white head

red and white head

yellow and black head

these skins of the yellow and green meat print against another red and blue meat, I never saw them in the game

other print skins are this pink and gray Head

gray and red tiger

yellow and black tiger (looks like amazonite)
and this tribal one with a strong red tone
View attachment 46459View attachment 46460View attachment 46461View attachment 46463View attachment 46464View attachment 46465
where did you find these?? I didn't know these were a thing except the yellow and black tiger

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
well some of these i think you could get if you played the game from different sites like the kongregate skins and amazonite from promo but even they were added eventually for people to buy. what i want to know is wtf are these skins? i want the green and yellow and i dont even like green like that
dsskins.PNG

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
well some of these i think you could get if you played the game from different sites like the kongregate skins and amazonite from promo but even they were added eventually for people to buy. what i want to know is wtf are these skins? i want the green and yellow and i dont even like green like that
View attachment 46466
i want to get all these skins
haha