Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
Costs of DNA or injectors or many developer items are very low. Earning dollars is only produced from Flowers or meat or bones.. but the game has now become about dinosaur dollars. That's why the cost of items needs to increase. Because there are very few places where we can develop Dinosaur Dollars.. and spam doesn't happen immediately...

Negative aspect; There are few places to develop dinosaur dollars and many dinosaurs will not be replaced immediately.
Solution ; To develop dinosaur dollars.. fill certain places with dinosaurs..example smilodon..

Negative aspect; Items are worth very few Dinosaur dollars..
Solution ; Yellow Items, i.e. developer costs, need to increase a little more.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
you mean items used for upgrades? yea they made them cost less while making the previously called "trashloot" cost a lot so that people can make dinodollars from them without needing to sell items for upgrade.

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
Names don't matter... everyone who is in this game already knows this situation.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-X- BinarySunseT -X-
Clan
Insomnia
The first time there was a difference when you were level 50, but now there is no such difference, it is a good idea for white items to give more dds, but yellow items are literally very bad, it may be good to make an improvement in this.