What's new

Combat Redefined Part 1: Welcome to Pay-to-own land

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
Well with the recent game update, there have been changes in the game muchois, created this post to give my impressions. Mostly about that now there is no real "gain" by strive, being that all the achievements now only give EXP and Gold, this has become "just buy and have fun."

-The "reward" about the losses, Serums, Kits, Tech Kits, Implant Kits and Speed pots. This when I saw my reward, which expected to be a new balance Items for improvement (not gold) I just felt disappointed, had about 3k Serums, Kits, Pots, etc ... By this amount only received 1040 gold coins, big deal, I feel scammed. lol

-The CRAZY speed dinos. Now we have a super-fast dinos running around DS, and and what is the purpose of that? The speeds did not have to change drastically, in fact this change is wrong, because if what they wanted was to ue some kind of "Sprint" should do the following: Put a stamina bar, make the dino walk normal and activate "speed " pressing Shift and that this bar go ending, it would recharge over time and more resistance dinos would have more capacity in this Stamina bar.

- Now the interesting thing, the new concept: "Wallet Warrior Land" Well as all can see, now we need upgrade our stuff by our lvl, that means you can be lvl 20 Ranger and want to upgrade your stuff to lvl 21 but can't you need be lvl 21 first and that is right, the competition system of the game is still running. So now you need work on your Ranger lvl and loot for upgrade Items and DD.
But what we have here? I dont know if the game is going through a hard economic time. But now you can buy everything with lvl. And what that means? Ok so you are lvl 20 Ranger and you can't lvl up more till you upgrade your Ranger lvl, ok forget it! Just buy a Dino, Gun, 3 Implants and 3 Techs lvl 25, and you are done. And in fact right now i've seen ppl lvl 20 Ranger and lvl 25 Gun, Dino, etc... So what's the deal? Just make more harder the game till the drop % is very low on "rare" Items, to a Wallet Newbie came play 2 hours like the game and then buy a lvl 25 Dino and go to have fun with some pots. Nice that is a mess. It is the worst method to get money. But is already there.

- The drastic change in achievement, well now the achieves dont ahve a real proofit, you can earn a few XP, somenthing what you got on 2 big quest. You can get poor Fame, something can you lose on 3 days, and then you can get a few amounts of gold (that prove u are looking for players buy gold), all places on the town hall now are useless, dont have sense to get some place, no more cool skins or the Rex at the final, now all Dinos need be buyed by very rare drops, just kill, kill and more kill, just "kill em all." That should be the new motto of the game. We have lost the sense of competitiveness by that side, from to be a game with a more advance system of achievements, it became another MMO where you just need to farm and farm then fight on pvp and then get bored. Please review it carefully Devs.

Well these are the first impressions that I have around this new great update, I think everybody can denote, I do not like, but that's my opinion. I did not like at all the things as they did. The new things yes, but how you performed sure not.

Regards. SL

roqi319

Reaction score
hehehehe excellent observation man and nice suggestions man.... you can say in short that THE GAME IS TOTALLY RUINED!!!!1 :devilish:

the new upgrading items should be the reward of quests like serums and gunkits etc before update... but now players are fighting over killing bandits LOL....

i have played this game for more than 6 months and never got bored of it but now i have gotten bored of it in just 1 hour yesterday hahahahaa :LOL:

WELL DONE DEVS IN RUINING THE GAME... YOU CAN'T MAKE IT MORE WORSE.... GOOD LUCK in losing players now and I HOPE THAT DEVS WOULD REGRET BRINGING THIS UPDATE.. IN THAT WAY THEY WILL REALISE THE TRUE FEELINGS OF THE HARDWORKING PLAYERS..... i am quitting game soon if the update is not improved.... :mad:

penultama

Reaction score
Ya, I totally agree with you. Ever since the new update....almost everything is just farming....farming.....farming.....farming...and more farming. What happened to all the quest! It just looks plain useless.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
I like the update but please change the endurance stats to normal and make quest also award DD or something and lastly get rid of all the burying already upgrade dinos/implants/techs/guns

Status
Not open for further replies.