What's new

Combat Redefined Part 1, first impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Well they have given more information about what will be the next big update. So I make this post to post my first impressions about what they have shown for now. Any one who dont know about this info can read here: http://dinostorm.com/combat-redefined-part-1-preview-loot-levels-and-upgrades

-Purchase Already Upgraded Dinosaurs and Weapons!
Well i see this, a thought hit in my head quickly, "Wallet Warriors" yes they are, and now they gonna come on tons, since now the scheme of the game says: " Too lazy to upgrade something? Come on just recharge and purcharse!" Even with the current scheme, I've seen people lvl 15 with fully upgraded to lvl 20 with Techs and Implants. Now this will be more normal.

-Quests do not reward upgrade items anymore
Well this will be ambiguous, because although it notes that the quest now only give experience and gold (not what kind and how much) but if you know the Gold we know, guess it just gonna be a little, because I do not think anyone wants to lose a business here . So now we could talk about the Quest will give XP only, which makes far more boring than they already were, without an incentive involved. But let's see how much gold the issue occurs.

-How can I get the new upgrade items then?
Well now they tell us that everything will be handled by drops, this means that now we will see people hunting day and night, as the quest have less impact on the upgrades. I just hope they add more hunting areas, or increasing the number of respawn of the mobs or more mobs instead.

-What happens with all the old upgrade items I still own
Well here comes the bad direct news, they say these Items that until this day were so precious will disappear and give a compensation in DD, however this is where it gets bad, what number they think is right to compensate these Items , as well as those obtained in different quest's and some are harder than others, it is difficult to think how will offer in return, I hope you do not say that every Gun Kit, Serum, Kits ... is equal to 1DD.

-Benefits do I get from DINO STORM PLUS
Well now they say the DSP, will give you twice the experience, which is good because it is assumed that the improvements now unlock with lvl of your Ranger. But this makes me think about Wallet Warriors, who now only have to do quest to buy a Dino immediately, a lvl 15 dino, lvl 15 weapon, and be half the game in 1 week.
So in contrast, would be good to increase the number of required experience.

-Will there be changes to the achievements as well?
Well with the latter just hope something. No more bugs in achievement, as always happened. And this is also good news, that you can now get Items fashionables, through the drop of mobs, (although it is unfair for people who buy clothes before with gold). I also wonder how much of fashion will give the drops Items? Because if they are only 5 of each item, paintings, shirts, pants, accessories, hats. Not as flashy as it sounds.

Well according to indicated this is the first part, the "Wash hands and change DinoStorm" lol
So imagine the 2nd part they gona talk of the new in combat, which is very interesting.
Greetings, and comment what you think about that first info.

roqi319

Reaction score
it looks like an interesting update... we will see if its better or not during game play.... well before launching update they should atleast correct the colt and the clock tech :mad:

pumkin

Reaction score
yeah im waiting too, but im scare that can be huge bugs wave :confused:

DangerDino

Reaction score
Does any GM know how many days we have to wait? Plss only GM comment this reply.

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah i suspect that maybe update will be launched on the coming wednesday... but hope thats its for the betterment of the game not the increment of the bugs... still colt and clock tech are not fixed... i dont expect really high of the update now as they cant even fix the existing bugs :mad:

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
I agree with your post, and I am 100% against the ability to purchase pre-upgraded items.
I'd hate to lose my serums and gtks but apart from that the update sounds nice~

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
I think the devs will probably fix the clock and range bugs soon because it's been a long time since the peacemaker and the colt have been released but are still bugged. So if this is a major update then I'm sure we will see colts and pms more frequently in DS soon...

Vahaj

Reaction score
Well the achievement changes sucks. I have spent a ton of gold on fashionable items, people will get it for free now :mad: So not fair.

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah the achievements changing will definitely be unfair to those who have spent alot of gold coins in completing fashion achievements :mad:

Viech3

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
yeah i suspect that maybe update will be launched on the coming wednesday... but hope thats its for the betterment of the game not the increment of the bugs... still colt and clock tech are not fixed... i dont expect really high of the update now as they cant even fix the existing bugs :mad:
yes the updates will be on weekly on wednesday

pumkin

Reaction score
Then it will start im deadly boring to wait but im seeing new items in dinostorm

Status
Not open for further replies.