What's new

Colorful Peacemakers ( PURPLE added !)

penultama

Reaction score
Colorful Peacemakers

Hey everyone, here are some nice things I made the past few days.

Would you like to be able to customize the color light of your gun? :cool:

Well, check out the ones below...
Images here are not allowed to be used else where(copyright) ;)

ULTRA Blue
blue 1.png

or Biohazard Green
Green 1.png

Maybe Yellow
Orange 1.png

More Below....

penultama

Reaction score
What about Blended Orange (a little taste of brown)
orange.png

Or the Awesome Red
Red 1.png

Lol... don`t forget Pink and Purple below it!
pink 1.png

NOTE:Sorry but I am not done with the hardest part yet,...designing the handle. This is not the actual design of the peacemaker but I tried to follow the pattern. Notice the many things are very different if you look closely but...who cares! At least I get to make something like it. :D

So...which one do you like? :cool:

penultama

Reaction score
You can use Maya or 3D studio max to design the sort of things. I used Blender to make it, not as popular as Maya or the Autodesk 3ds Max.

I tried to adjust the lighting to purple but it did not look well because it needed some combination between ultramarine and pink, so I couldn`t get the combination I wanted easily and decided to put aside purple for the time being.

pumkin

Reaction score
penultama said:
You can use Maya or 3D studio max to design the sort of things. I used Blender to make it, not as popular as Maya or the Autodesk 3ds Max.

I tried to adjust the lighting to purple but it did not look well because it needed some combination between ultramarine and pink, so I couldn`t get the combination I wanted easily and decided to put aside purple for the time being.

penultama

Reaction score
Like Raptor_Hunter say is,

Only Blender is free, and with professional use, it can be as powerful as Autodesk and Maya. :D
Most 3D designing tools are not free and needs lots of tutoring if your new to graphic designing.