What's new

clan ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyfrog

Reaction score
Hey guys i have some ideas to make having a clan more fun :p. First of all the clan should have a wall post where players can say things and other players can check the post even if the person who said it is offline. which makes things like scheduling wars easier. Another thing is clans should have an enemy and ally list where clans can send other clans if they want to ally or not so they cant attack eachother and enemys for fighting. Also clans should have a postions list so u can see whos officers and add mew positions like saergent. Thank you for reading and please work on things like this. Just suggestions. :p Also a clan leader could set clan rules o join and a user cant join if they dont meet the regulations to add more XD.

arachyd

Reaction score
I would like to see something like this on a very small scale in the saloon section where clans are listed. The people applying to join a clan would be able to see a little bit about what the clan stands for before requesting to join. Just a sentence or two would be helpful.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with arach so we don't have random people joining the clan and spamming up clan chat or not listening to the officers or leaders

pumkin

Reaction score
Yeah nice idea i create topic too about the how woud be good if we get clan chat or clan messages!

read it if you have some time! http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4226

Status
Not open for further replies.